Reload this Page >

totally scared novice with NZ in her sights

totally scared novice with NZ in her sights

Old Jun 30th 2012, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

karin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default totally scared novice with NZ in her sights

Hi
I am totally new at this, not used to writting on forums. And trying to get used to the idea that in hopefully 6 months time I will be moving to NZ.
I have my official interview over the phone in the evening on wednesday week, I have no idea what form that inteview will take, what I need to know or just what. I am scared and excited all the time. Just cant wait.

I forgot to mention I have a job offer with ADHA as a theatre nurse.

Last edited by karin; Jun 30th 2012 at 7:39 pm. Reason: additional information
Old Jun 30th 2012, 7:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: totally scared novice with NZ in her sights

Originally Posted by karin
Hi
I am totally new at this, not used to writting on forums. And trying to get used to the idea that in hopefully 6 months time I will be moving to NZ.
I have my official interview over the phone in the evening on wednesday week, I have no idea what form that inteview will take, what I need to know or just what. I am scared and excited all the time. Just cant wait.
to BE Karin.

Congratulations on the interview and good luck.

Don't worry about being new...we were all new to the internet at some point. If you need help with anything site related please give me or any mod a shout...we will be pleased to help you out.

We have several excellent New Zealand forums. The people who hang out there will be pleased to help you out if you have any questions about NZ.

I hope you enjoy being part of our cyber community...and once again good luck with the interview.
Old Jul 3rd 2012, 12:36 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: totally scared novice with NZ in her sights

Hi karin,

Welcome to BE. I see you've found your way to our NZ forum so I hope you enjoy getting to know everyone there.

Best of luck with your job interview. I"ll keep my fingers crossed for you