Hi - New Member in Portugal

Old Aug 2nd 2010, 6:07 pm
Just Joined

gions93 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi - New Member in Portugal

new member from portugal XD 16 y.o
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 6:58 pm
I bite my thumb at thee

Rural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond reputeRural Hungary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hei

Hi and welcome to the BE forums.
Perhaps you could tell us a bit more about yourself and how you like living in Portugal?

BE has a team of concierges who as their name suggests, will help you navigate your way around the forums if you need help. You can find their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

All problems or concerns should be addressed to a moderator.

Hope you enjoy the forums
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 10:09 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gions93
new member from portugal XD 16 y.o
Hello and welcome to BE.

I take it you are 16 years old...if so please take a look at our Youth Club Forum. This forum is for teenagers only...so please let me know if you are older and I will try to help you find your way to the correct forum.
Old Aug 2nd 2010, 10:26 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to the forum I can see you have dived in straight away on the Youth forum, great to see that you are not so shy.
Old Aug 3rd 2010, 7:56 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Gion

Welcome to BE.

Nice to have a bit of youth on board here.
Glad to hear you have got on the teenage forum where you can make some friends - and not have to talk to us 'old fogies' !!

Enjoy and have lots of fun

Dread - old !
x