Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi I am Hollie-visiting Perth

Hi I am Hollie-visiting Perth

Old Aug 12th 2010, 2:57 pm
Just Joined

HOLLIE FROM LONDON is just really niceHOLLIE FROM LONDON is just really niceHOLLIE FROM LONDON is just really niceHOLLIE FROM LONDON is just really niceHOLLIE FROM LONDON is just really niceHOLLIE FROM LONDON is just really niceHOLLIE FROM LONDON is just really niceHOLLIE FROM LONDON is just really nice
Default Hi I am Hollie-visiting Perth

I live in London im travelling next year and I am visiting my family in Perth for a month - possibly more. I just wanted to meet some nice people while I was there. So i thought I would try and make some friends in advance. I will be down in March. My family moved to Perth from London around a year ago. If you want to meet up or are thinking about it (I know its very far in advance) message me and we can chat on Facebook or something xx Thanks!
Old Aug 12th 2010, 3:13 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi I am Hollie

Hi Hollie and welcome to B.E.

It's my pleasant duty to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including Australia can be found here.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

Alistair.
Old Aug 12th 2010, 3:23 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute

Hollie, I might suggest that you re-post in the main Australian forum here; that's not to say that you posted in the wrong place, quite the reverse, it helps us find the new posters in here. You might get more views in the main forum though.

Alistair.
Old Aug 12th 2010, 3:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HOLLIE FROM LONDON
I live in London im travelling next year and I am visiting my family in Perth for a month - possibly more. I just wanted to meet some nice people while I was there. So i thought I would try and make some friends in advance. I will be down in March. My family moved to Perth from London around a year ago. If you want to meet up or are thinking about it (I know its very far in advance) message me and we can chat on Facebook or something xx Thanks!
Hello Hollie and welcome to BE.

There are a large number of BE members living in the Perth area. There is also a Australia Meet-Ups Forum...take a look through the threads in there. The members who live in the area seem to be a friendly bunch....who knows you may make some good cyber friends before you even land in Oz.

Also take a look in the BE Wiki...there's loads of helpful info in there regarding Australia.

Alistair has already introduced himself to you. He is the concierge for the Australia forums...so if you have any problems finding your way around the forums Alistair is the person to ask.

All other issues should be addressed to a moderator moderator or admin. Every BE forum has at least one moderator dedicated to that forum...Australia has 4...Cresta57, Monneypenny20, Sonlymewalter and Centurion.

I hope you enjoy your time with us and don't forget to shout out should you require any help.
Old Aug 12th 2010, 3:55 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome Hollie

Sometimes the planning of the journey is just as much fun as the actual getting there, have fun getting to know some people on the forum before you go
Old Aug 14th 2010, 6:58 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi I am Hollie-visiting Perth

Hi Hollie

Welcome to BE.
The Australia forum is definiteley the place to get posting on to find some friends in Oz, so pop over and introduce yourself on there.
For people to be able to send you private messages, you will need to make three posts. Once you have done this, the system will be open to you.

Have fun planning and making your trip, and don't forget, any questions you have before you go, post on the forum as I am sure someone will be able to help.

Dread - x