Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello everyone, hope you are all good.

Hello everyone, hope you are all good.

Old Aug 12th 2010, 9:54 am
Banned

aef1870 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello everyone, hope you are all good.

My name is Allan and have bee living in Spain for 8 years now. Got a young family Max 4 yrs and Jack 3 yrs both lucky boys living in Spain and both bilingual. My girlfriend works in Agriculture so I stay at home for the boys. Trying to find something that I can work from home with on the internet. Anyone have any ideas please let me know. Thanks
Old Aug 12th 2010, 12:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Englishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond reputeEnglishtart has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello everyone, hope you are all good.

Originally Posted by aef1870
My name is Allan and have bee living in Spain for 8 years now. Got a young family Max 4 yrs and Jack 3 yrs both lucky boys living in Spain and both bilingual. My girlfriend works in Agriculture so I stay at home for the boys. Trying to find something that I can work from home with on the internet. Anyone have any ideas please let me know. Thanks
Hello Allan, Welcome to BE Two little boys huh? they must keep you pretty busy (I think I remember how that is) Great to have you here on BE, We also have a Forum for other Expats in Spain, if you want to pop in and say hello there, the link is here The folks in there may be able to give you some ideas on how to find work at home too
Good Luck!
Old Aug 12th 2010, 1:26 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aef1870
Hi there Allan and welcome to the site.

We have a lively bunch of expats who post in our Spain Forums...so why don't you head on over there and join in?

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Good luck and please shout out if you need any help.
Old Aug 14th 2010, 7:00 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Allan

I see you have been pointed to the Spain forum and I echo the suggestion of introducingyourself to the good folks on there. I am sure you will find the answers you seek and make some friends along the way.

Now that just leaves me to say Welcome to BE.

Dread - x