Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi All, Looking for some advice.

Hi All, Looking for some advice.

Old Feb 10th 2010, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

ChloeAA is just really niceChloeAA is just really niceChloeAA is just really niceChloeAA is just really niceChloeAA is just really niceChloeAA is just really niceChloeAA is just really niceChloeAA is just really nice
Default Hi All, Looking for some advice.

Hi,

Really hoping someone can help us :-)

My partner and I are hoping to move out to Australia by August 2014 (our son would start school in SEP).

I currently work in Insurance and am completing various insurance exams atm.
My partner works as a Portable Appliance Tester, PAT tester. And is due to complete all exams to qualify him next summer.
I will be 25 and my partner 26 when we propose to move and our son 4.

My parents and siblings are also looking to move with us.

My step-dad is a GP and partner at his surgery. My mum is currently not working. 54 and 50 when we propose to move.
My sisters will be 18 when we hope to move and will start University in Australia.
My brother is a qualified IT technician, he will be 23 when we propose to move.

What would be our best Visa options? Please help.

Thank You
Old Feb 10th 2010, 4:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi All, Looking for some advice.

Hello Chloe and welcome to BE.

This is the link to BE's Australia forums...post any questions you have about specific immigration issues in the Immigration Forum. The main Australia forum is for questions about everyday life in Oz and The Barbie is for general chit chat.

Good luck with your quest.