Hi to all

Old Jan 7th 2017, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

Tonywilbourn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi to all

My name is Tony Wilbourn and I was born in Livingstone, Zambia/Northern Rodshia in 1958.
I lived in Lusaka in the area called Woodlands for 10 years and return to Britain in 1969. I am looking for any friends that still might be there or new friends who live there now.
Old Jan 7th 2017, 3:08 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi to all

Good Morning Tony

Welcome to the world of the British Expat. We have a diverse community here of expats, not only from the UK, but from many other countries worldwide.

Our forum for Africa is a small one, but perhaps you might connect with someone you knew back then or find someone who knows where they went. The African forum is here: Africa - British Expats

Are you planning on relocating back to Africa in the future?

Anyway welcome to BE and just to keep things tidy, have a read of the site rules.