Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Help guide family moving to Canada

Help guide family moving to Canada

Old Apr 18th 2014, 8:57 am
Just Joined

Bekes is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Help guide family moving to Canada

Hello, so loving this forum. Iam 35 years and my Husband is 42 we have 3 kids 13, 10 and 5. We are British and live in London. As a family we want to move to Albreta, Edmonton, Calgary, also open to other Towns depending on where there is a job. I work as a family Assement office with Social service with over 7years exp I also trained as a Nutritional Therapist just last year. My Husband has exp in Project mangt and drives the Train.
What are our options as par work please. What is the best place to apply for jobs, to get work permit?
How much is renting a three or four bed house? What is a good wage? Just thought going through my mind.
Any information or exp will help.
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Bekes; Apr 18th 2014 at 8:58 am. Reason: Spelling
Old Apr 18th 2014, 9:01 am
Just Joined

Default Re: Help guide family moving to Candan

So sorry I meant Canada.
Old Apr 18th 2014, 9:17 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bekes and welcome to BE

Have a look at the Canadian forums for answers to some questions - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Hopefully the members there can help you with the best way forward
Old Apr 18th 2014, 9:44 am
Just Joined

Many thanks