HELP

Old Aug 23rd 2012, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

yvonnelaura is an unknown quantity at this point
Default HELP

We are at the moment selling our house in the UK and hoping to move to Spain (north costa blanca). Just so confused with what we need to do ie: forms we will need and how to get a GP etc. The estate agent we speak to has said that they help with everything but would like to hear from people who have already mad the move how hard/easy it is. My husband has Parkinsons (early stages) can he still get medical care
Old Aug 25th 2012, 10:04 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: HELP

Hi and a warm welcome to BE. I know that you are already asking your questions in the Spain forum so hopefully you are gaining the help that you require.

Rosemary