Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello from Warsaw

Hello from Warsaw

Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:43 pm
Just Joined

Simpson10 is just really niceSimpson10 is just really niceSimpson10 is just really niceSimpson10 is just really niceSimpson10 is just really niceSimpson10 is just really niceSimpson10 is just really niceSimpson10 is just really nice
Smile Hello from Warsaw

Hello everyone,

I am a British native currently living in Warsaw, Poland.

I just wanted to introduce myself and see if anyone wanted to chat?

Regards

Simpson10
Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:48 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Warsaw

Hi Simpson

Welcome to BE.
I don't think we actually have a partiulcar forum for Poland (that said I may be corrected), but you are welcome to join in and chat/post on any of the forums - just take your pick and join in the fun.

Hope you enjoy your time on here. I would certainly love to hear about living in Poland.

Dread - x
Old Aug 16th 2010, 7:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simpson10
Hello everyone,

Regards

Simpson10
Hello and welcome to BE.

I'm sorry we don't have a forum dedicated to Poland but we do have a general Europe Forum. Mitzyboy is the moderator for that forum...any concerns or issues should be addressed to him. You are of course very welcome to join in the banter on any of our forums.

We have a team on concierges...who will act as your tour guides if you need any help navigating the many BE forums. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

I hope you enjoy your times with us. If you should need any further help please give me a shout.
Old Aug 16th 2010, 8:00 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Hello and welcome to BE.

I'm sorry we don't have a forum dedicated to Poland but we do have a general Europe Forum. Mitzyboy is the moderator for that forum...any concerns or issues should be addressed to him. You are of course very welcome to join in the banter on any of our forums.

We have a team on concierges...who will act as your tour guides if you need any help navigating the many BE forums. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

I hope you enjoy your times with us. If you should need any further help please give me a shout.
Thanks Jerseygirl

I knew there was a forum I should be mentioning to Simpson but my brain is on strike tonight after a long day at work !!!

Hi again Simpson - go for it and introduce yourself on the Europe forum, then have fun chatting with lots off fellow expats.

Have fun -

Dread - dead head !!
x
Old Aug 18th 2010, 11:56 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Simpson10
Hello everyone,

Regards

Simpson10
Hi,

Welcome to BE, I hope you enjoy being part of our little community. I am in the US.

How are you enjoying Warsaw, have you lived there long?

Sue