Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello!! Looking to move to New Zealand.

Hello!! Looking to move to New Zealand.

Old Oct 25th 2010, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Angelaoliver is just really niceAngelaoliver is just really niceAngelaoliver is just really niceAngelaoliver is just really niceAngelaoliver is just really niceAngelaoliver is just really niceAngelaoliver is just really niceAngelaoliver is just really nice
Default Hello!! Looking to move to New Zealand.

Hey Guys!

I always come on here for tips and advice and figured I may as well introduce my self at last

My hubby and I married in September last year and spent our honeymoon in NZ for a month, it was the best experience we have ever had and so have decided to move out there. We are applying for permanent residency, I have a job interview in January, so fingers crossed I will be on my way over there by February!

We are looking to sell up but may rent our house out if nothing happens, given the market at the moment... but we could do with the cash from the sale.

Anyway, look forward to interacting with all you ex-pats!

Angela x
Old Oct 25th 2010, 8:27 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello!!

Originally Posted by Angelaoliver
Hey Guys!

I always come on here for tips and advice and figured I may as well introduce my self at last

My hubby and I married in September last year and spent our honeymoon in NZ for a month, it was the best experience we have ever had and so have decided to move out there. We are applying for permanent residency, I have a job interview in January, so fingers crossed I will be on my way over there by February!

We are looking to sell up but may rent our house out if nothing happens, given the market at the moment... but we could do with the cash from the sale.

Angela x
Hi there Angela...welcome to the site.

I see you have already started posting in our New Zealand forums. We have a great crowd of people who post in there...I'm sure they will try to answer any questions you may have about moving there. You may also find useful information in the BE Wiki.

We have a team of concierges who act as tour guides to help new members find their way around the many BE forums. The concierges for the NZ forums are Dewb09 or Vitalstatistix.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the NZ forums are Bevs and Am Loolah.

Please give me a shout it you need any more help. Good luck with the interview.
Old Oct 25th 2010, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Angelaoliver is just really niceAngelaoliver is just really niceAngelaoliver is just really niceAngelaoliver is just really niceAngelaoliver is just really niceAngelaoliver is just really niceAngelaoliver is just really niceAngelaoliver is just really nice
Default Re: Hello!!

Thank you Jerseygirl!
Old Oct 26th 2010, 1:38 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello!! Looking to move to New Zealand.

Hi Angela,

I see you are finding your way around ok, please don't forget to give any of us a shout if you need anything site related.

In the meantime welcome to BE
Old Oct 28th 2010, 12:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angelaoliver
Hey Guys!

Angela x
Hi Angela! Congratulations on your recent marriage. You picked the best month to be married by the way (we were September 18th 6 years ago). I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to New Zealand ... we were there two years ago and the scenery can't be beat, can it? Where are you thinking of settling in NZ?

Welcome to the site and please let us know if we can help you find your way around.
Old Oct 31st 2010, 11:22 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Angelaoliver

Welcome to BE from me too. Good luck wioth your interview and your planned move

Dread - x