Reload this Page >

Hello from Kent

Hello from Kent

Old Dec 15th 2015, 5:09 pm
Just Joined

Abi14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from Kent

Hi all,
I am a 47 year old looking to move to Calgary with Hubby ( almost 50) and children 19 ( Not sure he is really keen on this adventure) 10 and 5 year olds. We applied for PR through FSW in July 2014. Application has been moving so slowly with LVO.

The waiting is not pleasant and sometimes I question why we are even doing this. But most of the time excited about the prospect of a different experience.
Old Dec 15th 2015, 5:26 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Kent

Hi Abi,

Welcome to BE.

You should find a wealth of information and support here, especially if you post on the Canada forum, which is one of the more active forums.

So what are you and your husband planning on doing in Calgary?
Old Dec 15th 2015, 5:37 pm
Just Joined

Abi14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hello from Kent

Thanks. I have actually been 'lurking' around the Canada Forum for about a year now.My husband and I are planning to look for employment in Canada. I work in Project Management (construction) while hubby is a procurement professional.