Reload this Page >

Hello from Chesterfield

Hello from Chesterfield

Old Dec 15th 2015, 8:08 am
Just Joined

RandomlySet is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello from Chesterfield

Good Morning all.

My name is Mat, from Chesterfield, Derbyshire (UK)

Been scanning these forums for a couple of years now, and thought it was about time I signed up
Old Dec 15th 2015, 8:21 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello from Chesterfield

Hello Mat and welcome to the forum though maybe I shouldn't say that as you have been lurking

Are you thinking of moving somewhere? Well, if you've been browsing the forum for a couple of years, I guess you will have found your way around by now
Old Dec 15th 2015, 8:27 am
Just Joined

RandomlySet is an unknown quantity at this point

Really want to get in to the states, but seems near impossible for a Brit in my position.

I love NYC, and would like to live there, but realistically, the cost of living would be ridiculous.

So in an ideal world, me and the OH want to move to Arizona. We know people there (Gilbert) and went for a few days last year during our epic "USA '14" adventures.
Old Dec 15th 2015, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by RandomlySet
Really want to get in to the states, but seems near impossible for a Brit in my position.

I love NYC, and would like to live there, but realistically, the cost of living would be ridiculous.

So in an ideal world, me and the OH want to move to Arizona. We know people there (Gilbert) and went for a few days last year during our epic "USA '14" adventures.
From an immigration point of view moving to Gilbert AZ is no different to moving to New York city.

You still need a relevant visa prior to moving.
Old Dec 15th 2015, 8:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

The OP has opened a thread in the US Immigration forum here: http://britishexpats.com/forum/us-im.../#post11814500. As this forum is purely to welcome new members to BE...please post immigration comments in the appropriate forum. Thanks.