Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello help and advice needed

Hello help and advice needed

Old May 21st 2014, 12:29 pm
Just Joined

sam vimes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello help and advice needed

Hello all after a visit to the citizens advice bureau today and feeling like I've gone ten rounds with mike tyson given the news I was given I was told that if I want my american fiance to move over here and so we can get married I need to be earning £18.600 a year there has got to be a way around this surely?
Old May 21st 2014, 12:33 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello help and advice needed

Hi welcome to BE.

Sorry to say it is true. I suggest you take a look at the BE Wiki and our UK Immigration forum. All questions or comments about your fiancé moving to the UK should be posted here...http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=196.

http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Catego...Back_to_the_UK

Good luck.
Old May 22nd 2014, 11:38 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

I second JG's post. You will find many a kindred spirit in our moving back to the UK forum.

The best of luck ... and welcome to BE!!

Sue
Old May 24th 2014, 8:59 pm
---

bourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond reputebourbon-biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam, it is true but you are not alone in finding this horrifying news - it comes up from time to time on the Moving Back to the UK part of the forum jerseygirl linked to.
Welcome to BE