Reload this Page >

Hello everybody!

Hello everybody!

Old May 22nd 2017, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

Ladycrypto is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello everybody!

Hi BE peeps!!

My name is Michelle. I live in the UK and we're planning on moving to New Brunswick. 😃😃

It looks like we can get in on the express entry as my fiancé is a gas engineer. I'm a bit of a jack of a few trades. I'm a fully qualified spray tanning technician and I also use to have my own doggy day care business. It was fab!!
I'm also in to crochet and sewing, love being creative.

We are bringing 3 kids over. One is 16, one is 14 and the other is 4.

I'd be grateful for any advice or guidance. Nice places to live in New Brunswick, schools, colleges etc....

Most of all I'd like to make some friends before we arrive.😊
Old May 22nd 2017, 1:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello everybody!

Hi, and welcome to BE.

You'll find lots of useful info in the Canada forums hopefully, and we have quite a few members in NB that will be happy to help you. Have a search of the forums to find previous threads about New Brunswick and about the FST visa process, and hopefully that should get you started.

Pop on over, and I'll see you there!

Good luck with it.

Old May 22nd 2017, 3:15 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello everybody!

Morning Michelle and welcome to BE

So Canada is your next port of call. Lovely country with lots of diversity. I'm a Yank but hubby is a born and bred Canadian from the province Quebec who retired to Ottawa after serving 36 yrs in the RCAF. His son lives in Halifax so I've had the pleasure of driving and visiting all three provinces.

We have a wonderful Canadian forum as Christmasoompa said, Canada - British Expats Luckily that forum also has a separate immigration and citizenship site for any questions you might have regarding the immigration process itself.

We ask that you have a read of the site rules listed here, Site Rules | British Expatriate Community

Again, welcome to BE and we look forward to having you as a participating member.