Reload this Page >

New kid on the block

New kid on the block

Old May 22nd 2017, 4:08 pm
Just Joined

sagarsarkar is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile New kid on the block

Hello people

I am new here and I am due to relocate to India quite soon from London. I am hoping to find out more about reliable and reasonably priced relocation service companies from UK to India. There are many cowboys out there and I don't want all my stuff stolen or broken and having to end up in a bitter court fued. Any recommendations will be really helpful and appreciated. In return I would be glad to give you guys any information about India if anyone is going there.

Cheers.

Saga
Old May 22nd 2017, 4:42 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New kid on the block

Hi and welcome to BE

I see that you have already found your way to the India forum and have posted your question. If there are knowledgeable persons there who have used services you are looking into, I'm sure they will be happy to assist you in recommendations.

May I ask that you have a read to the site rules listed here: Site Rules | British Expatriate Community

Good luck with your move and again, welcome to BE.