Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello! Edinburgh to Oz (finally underway!)

Hello! Edinburgh to Oz (finally underway!)

Old Jul 19th 2010, 8:39 pm
Just Joined

dwalker is just really nicedwalker is just really nicedwalker is just really nicedwalker is just really nicedwalker is just really nicedwalker is just really nicedwalker is just really nicedwalker is just really nice
Default Hello! Edinburgh to Oz (finally underway!)

Hey everyone!

Just quick message to say hi! I've been reading these message boards for a while - just made a start to my Oz visa application today by sending in my skills assessment (ACS: Software Engineer)...let the waiting game begin!

Cheers,
David
Old Jul 19th 2010, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

NessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond reputeNessieOggy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello! Edinburgh to Oz (finally underway!)

Hi David .... and welcome to BE!

Oggy
Old Jul 19th 2010, 9:16 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dwalker
Hey everyone!

Just quick message to say hi! I've been reading these message boards for a while - just made a start to my Oz visa application today by sending in my skills assessment (ACS: Software Engineer)...let the waiting game begin!

Cheers,
David

Welcome to the Forum, I see you have already found the Australia Section. Should you get any problems over there then give one of the Moderators a Shout they are for the Oz Section cresta57 , moneypenny20 , sonlymewalter , Centurion Once again Welcome to the Forum..

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Jul 19th 2010 at 9:19 pm.
Old Jul 19th 2010, 9:19 pm
Just Joined

dwalker is just really nicedwalker is just really nicedwalker is just really nicedwalker is just really nicedwalker is just really nicedwalker is just really nicedwalker is just really nicedwalker is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Welcome to the Forum, I see you have already found the Australia Section. Should you get any problems over there then give one of the Moderators a Shout they are for the Oz Section cresta57 , moneypenny20 , sonlymewalter , Centurion
Thanks for the welcome guys!
Old Jul 19th 2010, 10:06 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone!

Cheers,
David
Hello Dave...welcome to the site.

We have a great bunch of expats who post in the Australia forums...so I'm sure you'll have fun and maybe make a few cyber friends along the way.

BE is a large expat website...so if you have problems finding your way around our many forums we have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page...their names are in standard font. For all other problems or concerns please contact a moderator...Ka Ora has kindly provided you with the links to the moderators for the Oz forums.

I hope you enjoy your time with us.
Old Jul 19th 2010, 10:36 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi David

I see you have found the Oz forum so that just leaves me to say Hi and welcome to BE.
I ma sure that the Australia forum posters will be able to offer lots of help and advice to make your whole move go smoothly.

Good luck and enjoy the banter

Dread - x
Old Jul 20th 2010, 7:45 am

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everyone!

Cheers,
David

Well do don't have to wait long here,,, we always give quick answers....good luck with your moving plans.