Hello

Old Jul 23rd 2011, 10:55 am
Just Joined

jesterboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello

Hello all, I am new to site, and I am rubbish with PC'S, so it will take me some time to get around the site, I was reading about foreign currency exchange which made me want to have a say, but I cannot find the post! see told you I was good with PC'S , I am looking to retire to Thailand in 8 years, have been married 4 years been together 7 years but wow is it hard to get your legally married wife into the UK, sorry if I'm going on a bit, hi again and ill try to find that post.
Old Jul 23rd 2011, 1:04 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Originally Posted by jesterboy
Hello all, I am new to site, and I am rubbish with PC'S, so it will take me some time to get around the site, I was reading about foreign currency exchange which made me want to have a say, but I cannot find the post! see told you I was good with PC'S , I am looking to retire to Thailand in 8 years, have been married 4 years been together 7 years but wow is it hard to get your legally married wife into the UK, sorry if I'm going on a bit, hi again and ill try to find that post.
Hello and welcome to BE.

I'm sorry I don't know which thread you mean...do you have any idea which forum the thread was in? There is a Search Function located in the pink bar at the top of the page. Go to 'Advance Search'....go across to the box at the top left of the page...try 'Search Thread Titles' first...enter something like 'foreign currency exchange'. This should bring up the threads on the subject across all the forums.

If you have any questions about Thailand please post them in the Thailand Forum. I'm sure the people who post in that forum will do their best to help you.

To help guide you around the forums we have a team of concierges...the concierges for the Far East Forums are bakedbean and nonthaburi...they will be pleased to help you find your way around the site.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator. We do not have a dedicated mod for the FE forums...therefore if you need assistance please contact a mod from this list....the moderators' names are printed in bold print.

Please give me a shout if you need any help.
Old Jul 24th 2011, 6:40 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome from Spain.

Good luck with moving to Thailand, hope all goes smoothly for you.

Rosemary
Old Jul 25th 2011, 10:07 am
Just Joined

Hi, tyvm for info, I'm off to Thailand this Thursday for a month my wife is due anytime! I found the thread online which is how I found your site, I did manage to find it again thx, take care all.
Old Jul 26th 2011, 4:19 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, tyvm for info, I'm off to Thailand this Thursday for a month my wife is due anytime! I found the thread online which is how I found your site, I did manage to find it again thx, take care all.
Welcome to BE. Seems like you are finding your way around ok, glad you found the thread you were searching for. We've also got a Currency Exchange experts in our Partner forum here if you have further questions in that direction.

Congrats on the upcoming birth of your little one. You must be soooo excited.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 8:01 am
Just Joined

Thanks Sue, yes very excited, she has had the baby already! I'm a bit late she had her 26th and I'm off on the 28th, never mind both are doing fine ty.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 12:20 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sue, yes very excited, she has had the baby already! I'm a bit late she had her 26th and I'm off on the 28th, never mind both are doing fine ty.
Congratulations...boy or girl?
Old Jul 27th 2011, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Jerseygirl, it's a girl
Old Jul 27th 2011, 12:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Thanks Jerseygirl, it's a girl
Lovely...my favourite.
Old Jul 27th 2011, 8:15 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations