Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hello Everyone - Looking to Move to Spain

Hello Everyone - Looking to Move to Spain

Old Jul 28th 2011, 5:09 pm
Just Joined

Joy112 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello Everyone - Looking to Move to Spain

Something has happened today which has definately made me want to move out of Britain It has always been on the cards,but this was just the push I needed My husband and I....gosh I sound like the queen, have decided to sell up and move to Spain ,we have always like the idea of living on a campsite
Any one out there doing a similar thing?
Old Jul 28th 2011, 9:05 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello Everyone - Looking to Move to Spain

Hi Joy,

Welcome to BE. Sorry to read that something has happened to spurn a move to Spain, but the best of luck with it all.

We've got a great group of members in our Spain forum and I just know that you will pick up a few tips and make some friends along the way.

Do you have any particular areas of Spain in mind that you want to move to?
Old Jul 28th 2011, 9:08 pm
Just Joined

Joy112 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Sue Not sure yet probably the Alicante region Planning a holiday soon to check some places out
Old Jul 28th 2011, 9:15 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joy112
Hi Sue Not sure yet probably the Alicante region Planning a holiday soon to check some places out
Sounds great. I've never been out that way but have family who live in that region and they love it.
Old Jul 28th 2011, 9:50 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Something has happened today which has definately made me want to move out of Britain It has always been on the cards,but this was just the push I needed My husband and I....gosh I sound like the queen, have decided to sell up and move to Spain ,we have always like the idea of living on a campsite
Any one out there doing a similar thing?
Hi there and welcome to the site.

IMO it's always a smart idea to do a reccie on the area before you move.

You'll live being a part of our Spain forums...they are very lively forums. The people who post in there will help you with info and tips about living in Spain. I recommend that you also take a look in the BE Wiki.

If you have problems finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges to guide you. The concierges for the Spain forums is The Oddities.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please shout out if you need further help. Good luck with your retirement plans.