Hello

Old Jul 20th 2011, 4:16 pm
Just Joined

D.K.B.63 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello

Hello all. I just found this forum a couple of days ago and have been reading through some of the threads and discovering a lot of helpful info.

About me.Spent the first 27 years of my life in Berkshire. Met an American girl fell in love and moved to the USA ( South Carolina) in 1990. I had never thought about moving over here and am still happily married to my USC wife. I now find myself wanting to move back to the uk. Not sure how quickly this will happen as my wife is for it one minuet and not sure the next.

I look forward to participating in some of your discussions
Old Jul 20th 2011, 4:37 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hello

Originally Posted by D.K.B.63
Hello all. I just found this forum a couple of days ago and have been reading through some of the threads and discovering a lot of helpful info.

About me.Spent the first 27 years of my life in Berkshire. Met an American girl fell in love and moved to the USA ( South Carolina) in 1990. I had never thought about moving over here and am still happily married to my USC wife. I now find myself wanting to move back to the uk. Not sure how quickly this will happen as my wife is for it one minuet and not sure the next.

I look forward to participating in some of your discussions
Hello and welcome to the site.

We get so many posts like yours...Brits who have lived in the US for many years...but the UK starts to call them home. I suggest you take a look in the Moving Back To The UK Forum. Many of the people who post in that forum are or have been in a similar situation. We have a great crowd of very helpful members who post in those forums...so if you post any questions you may have regarding the move home I'm sure you get some helpful replies.

As your wife is a USC it may be helpful if she takes a look at the UKYankee.com forum...it's a forum for Americans living or going to live in the UK.

Also take a look in the BE Wiki...there's info in there about moving back to the UK.

Lastly as you're living in the US...come and join us in the US Forums.

We have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guides if you need help navigating your way through the many BE forums. You can find a list of our concierge's at the bottom right hand side of this forum's index page.
Any problems or concerns should be addressed to a moderator...you can find the mod's name at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index page. Moderators' names are in bold print and concierges' names are in standard print.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help. Good luck.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 2:29 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Hello

Kia Ora from New Zealand and welcome to BE.

Never easy when one of a partnership isn't sure which way to jump or even if they want to.
All the best with whatever you jointly decide.