Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Good day all. In the process of getting a K1

Good day all. In the process of getting a K1

Old Jul 21st 2011, 10:47 am
Account Closed

Philip.R is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Good day all. In the process of getting a K1

New here. Well been lingering as an unregistered.

In the process of getting a K1. Have my final interview date. Super excited to get back to my lovely lady.

Wish you all well.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 11:49 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good day all. In the process of getting a K1

Originally Posted by Philip.R
New here. Well been lingering as an unregistered.

In the process of getting a K1. Have my final interview date. Super excited to get back to my lovely lady.

Wish you all well.
Hello Philip...welcome to BE.

If your avatar is a photo of your fiance...she is certainly a lovely lady. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage.

I see you have already found your way into our US Marriage Based Visa forum. The members who post in that forum will help guide you through the K1 visa process. It is helpful if you take a look in the BE Wiki and read the stickied threads that are posted at the top of the forum's index page. You may also like to take a look around the US Forums.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. The concierge for the US forums is Kaffy Mintcake...please contact her if you need pointing in the right direction.

Any problems or concerns should be addressed to a mod or admin. The mods for the US Immigration forums are Meauxna, Noorah101, Bob and MsElui.

Please give me a shout if I can be of further help. I look forward to seeing you in the US forums.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 1:43 pm
Account Closed

Philip.R is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers.

Indeed she is a lovely lady.

I've been lurking around trying to pick up info.

In need of some guidance for the final step. High hope I'll find out what I need, giving the positive and constructive responses in other posts.
Old Jul 21st 2011, 2:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Philip.R
Cheers.

Indeed she is a lovely lady.

I've been lurking around trying to pick up info.

In need of some guidance for the final step. High hope I'll find out what I need, giving the positive and constructive responses in other posts.
I'm sure you will find the answers you need...and thank you for helping others too.