Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

GET ME OUT OF HERE!

GET ME OUT OF HERE!

Old Aug 4th 2010, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

megahurtz400 is just really nicemegahurtz400 is just really nicemegahurtz400 is just really nicemegahurtz400 is just really nicemegahurtz400 is just really nicemegahurtz400 is just really nicemegahurtz400 is just really nicemegahurtz400 is just really nice
Default GET ME OUT OF HERE!

Hey all!

Im sick of life in England and i need to get out, glad ive realised early (Im 18 atm) so apart from a GF, ive got literally nothing worth staying on this little island for!

Im currently a Network Infastructure Engineer (Installing cables [Copper and fibre optics] for business all over the country, working for a small company from Essex, but also have quite strong knowledge with Computers and ICT.

Im wanting to move to somewhere where i can Ski during the Winter and Mountainbike during the summer, which has lead me to beleive Canada or New Zealand would be the places for me!

Anyway, I'm Dan and im sure im going to annoy you all with many many questions in the future, just a bit of warning!

Look forward to getting to know you,
Dan
Old Aug 4th 2010, 4:37 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GET ME OUT OF HERE!

Hi Dan, I can see you have jumped in straight away with question on the areas you want to emigrate too, so no need to show you around the fast forum.
We like questions; that is what forums are all about, so no it is not annoying at all if you have loads to ask.

Good luck with your plans to emigrate.
Old Aug 4th 2010, 5:04 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by megahurtz400
Hey all!

Im sick of life in England and i need to get out, glad ive realised early (Im 18 atm) so apart from a GF, ive got literally nothing worth staying on this little island for!

Im currently a Network Infastructure Engineer (Installing cables [Copper and fibre optics] for business all over the country, working for a small company from Essex, but also have quite strong knowledge with Computers and ICT.

Im wanting to move to somewhere where i can Ski during the Winter and Mountainbike during the summer, which has lead me to beleive Canada or New Zealand would be the places for me!

Anyway, I'm Dan and im sure im going to annoy you all with many many questions in the future, just a bit of warning!

Dan
Welcome to the Forum Dan, Got quit a few years of network experience with BT under my belt. Amongst other things, Although an enjoyment of sitting on my bum and a creative mind took me in the cgi direction. I ended up in the Southwest of France further from anywhere I thought I would end up

The world is your oyster, If you put you mind to it you can end up in some quite nice places.

Once again Welcome. Have a look about the Forum chat to people and enjoy.....
Old Aug 4th 2010, 9:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by megahurtz400
Hey all!

Dan
Hi Dan,

I see you've already posted in our Canada and New Zealand forums. You don't seem to need any help finding our way around...but just in case you do we have a team of concierges that will help you. Their names can be found at the bottom right hand side of the forum's index page.

I'm sure our member's in both forums will be pleased to help answer any questions you may have...also take a look in the BE Wiki...there's a wealth of info in there.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact the forum's moderator. Again mods' names can be found at the bottom right hand side of the forum's index page...printed in bold print. Concierges' names are in standard print.

Good luck.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Aug 4th 2010 at 9:56 pm. Reason: stick 'y' key
Old Aug 6th 2010, 12:42 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dan

Welcome to BE.
Glad to see you have found your way to the forums for Canada and New Zealand, I am sure you will find lots of useful stuff on them.

That said, you are in the best position ever - if you can't decide where to settle, why not travel and try them all for a while before you decide.

Good luck with your adventures.

Dread - x