G'day

Old Jan 15th 2016, 4:41 pm
Just Joined

AussieRick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default G'day

Australian living in Cleveland Ohio area (Lake County). Would like to meet up with other Commonwealth citizens here in the Cleveland area.
Old Jan 15th 2016, 10:30 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: G'day

Hello and welcome to the forum

Your best bet is to re-post in the US section of the forum here:
USA - British Expats

There's loads of folks in that section of the forum so I imagine you may find a few people in Cleveland.
Old Jan 16th 2016, 12:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AussieRick
Australian living in Cleveland Ohio area (Lake County). Would like to meet up with other Commonwealth citizens here in the Cleveland area.
Welcome to BE
Do you mean Commonwealth as you Aussies understand it (ie Commonwealth of Australia, a phrase that constantly baffles me!!) or Commonwealth as the rest of us know it
Old Jan 16th 2016, 9:52 am
Just Joined

AussieRick is an unknown quantity at this point

Commonwealth as the rest of us know it. I'm a loyal subject of Her Australian Majesty
Old Jan 16th 2016, 3:22 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AussieRick
Commonwealth as the rest of us know it. I'm a loyal subject of Her Australian Majesty