which dongle

Old Mar 13th 2011, 9:36 pm
Just Joined

katr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nice
Default which dongle

Hi
I am brand new to the site...We have a small house in Cocentaina, Spain. It is inland about 50 minutes from Alicante and Benidorm.

The question I ask is, does anyone know which Dongle would be best to use in Cocentaina?

Thanks Katr
Old Mar 13th 2011, 9:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: which dongle

Originally Posted by katr
Hi
I am brand new to the site...We have a small house in Cocentaina, Spain. It is inland about 50 minutes from Alicante and Benidorm.

The question I ask is, does anyone know which Dongle would be best to use in Cocentaina?

Thanks Katr

Hello and welcome to BE.

I'm sorry I can't help you as I don't live in Spain...but if you repost your question in the Spain Forums...you will get a much better response from people actually living Spain. The members who post in the Spain Forums are a friendly bunch of folk...why don't you pop over there, take a look around and join in?

BE is a large expat website...so it's understandable that you may have problems finding your way around our many forums. We have a team of concierges who will direct you around the website. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

Problems and complaints should be addressed to a moderator. The mods for the Spain forums are Fred James and Mitzyboy.

Please shout out if you need any further help.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

katr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nicekatr is just really nice

Hi and Thank you, I have no idea what I am doing at the moment but will get used to it hopefully
Old Mar 13th 2011, 9:55 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and Thank you, I have no idea what I am doing at the moment but will get used to it hopefully
OK click on the link I gave you for the Spain forum...it will take you to the main index page.

Look down the left hand side of the page...you will see a blue box which says 'New Thread'...click on it. Now you can start a new thread.

Hope that helps...if not get back to me.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 10:01 pm
Just Joined

Thank you

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
OK click on the link I gave you for the Spain forum...it will take you to the main index page.

Look down the left hand side of the page...you will see a blue box which says 'New Thread'...click on it. Now you can start a new thread.

Hope that helps...if not get back to me.
Old Mar 13th 2011, 10:03 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Thank you
You'll soon get used to the way things work but if you have a problem with anything give me a shout.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 11:26 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Katr

Just to add welcome from me too.

I also have no answer to the question of dongles,but I would definitely recommend you post the same question onto the Spain forum, where someone will be able to advise without doubt.

All the best and enjoy

Dread - x
Old Mar 14th 2011, 12:04 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by dreadsoc
Hi Katr

Just to add welcome from me too.

I also have no answer to the question of dongles,but I would definitely recommend you post the same question onto the Spain forum, where someone will be able to advise without doubt.

All the best and enjoy

Dread - x