Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

curious newbee..

curious newbee..

Old Feb 27th 2014, 9:08 pm
Just Joined

crazyhorse2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default curious newbee..

Hya all, have just joined the site and have many questions that I will post as I go along .. Lol.. just need to get one thing of my chest.. what a crazy crazy world we live in !!! how come us "normal " folk seem to have more common sense , sanity , compassion and understanding than those "clever people "who run countries and governments and dictate laws and rules for us live by or face the consequences !!! Ah thats better .. Hi my names Mike form the UK but live in Trinidad with my most lovely wife Marlene. We wish to go and live in Ireland and seek advice and guidance to help us navigate all the crazy rules ! Any info most welcome .
Old Feb 27th 2014, 9:15 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: curious newbee..

Originally Posted by crazyhorse2
Hya all, have just joined the site and have many questions that I will post as I go along .. Lol.. just need to get one thing of my chest.. what a crazy crazy world we live in !!! how come us "normal " folk seem to have more common sense , sanity , compassion and understanding than those "clever people "who run countries and governments and dictate laws and rules for us live by or face the consequences !!! Ah thats better .. Hi my names Mike form the UK but live in Trinidad with my most lovely wife Marlene. We wish to go and live in Ireland and seek advice and guidance to help us navigate all the crazy rules ! Any info most welcome .
Hi Mike and welcome to BE

You may want to post your question in our Ireland forum in the European section - good luck
Old Feb 28th 2014, 6:25 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mike and welcome to the forum As Old.Sparkles says, do check out the Ireland section of the forum. I'm sure you'll get some good advice in there.

How long have you been living in Trinidad? Mmmm Trinidad sounds very appealing to me but maybe Ireland has its attractions too.
Old Feb 28th 2014, 8:21 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by old.sparkles
Hi Mike and welcome to BE

You may want to post your question in our Ireland forum in the European section - good luck
Thanks for your welcome and yes will seek advice from Irish forum.. cheers Mike.
Old Feb 28th 2014, 9:09 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hi Mike and welcome to the forum As Old.Sparkles says, do check out the Ireland section of the forum. I'm sure you'll get some good advice in there.

How long have you been living in Trinidad? Mmmm Trinidad sounds very appealing to me but maybe Ireland has its attractions too.
Thanks Bakedbean, yes Trinidad is a lovely place to be but I am getting old (65)and need to get back to the UK or Ireland as my grandparents came from there and though i started work at the age of fourteen served in the British army and paid all my taxes and dues for 51years the British government deny my wife the ability to live with me there conferring greater rights to EU citizens than to myself who in the old days used to champion God Queen and Country ... How naive i have been and how i wish a politician would knock on my door and ask me to vote for him !!!! regards Mike.