Reload this Page >

A bit about me

A bit about me

Old Nov 20th 2018, 8:19 am
Just Joined

DaniT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A bit about me

Good morning all,

Its my first time posting...My name is Danielle im 36 years old i have 2 children a 7 yo daughter and a 5yo son (my son has special needs William Syndrome) and a husband 38yo. We have been together since we were 16 and live in England in Kent. Our town we live in has changed so much so we feel we would like to move. The state we love the look of is Maine and in Particular around Portland and south of portland. I have my own business im a foot health practitioner that's been running successfully for 9 years and have recently opened my first clinic. My husband works in IT for local government (im sure he would tell me off as i think his title is a lot more fancy than that). We are very family orientated and moving all the way over to America would need to be perfect for us to leave the others behind but we feel that the Maine is our ideal lifestyle and safe. Hope that's enough info about us and i hope i've not posted too much..
Old Nov 20th 2018, 8:42 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A bit about me

Originally Posted by DaniT
Good morning all,

Its my first time posting...My name is Danielle im 36 years old i have 2 children a 7 yo daughter and a 5yo son (my son has special needs William Syndrome) and a husband 38yo. We have been together since we were 16 and live in England in Kent. Our town we live in has changed so much so we feel we would like to move. The state we love the look of is Maine and in Particular around Portland and south of portland. I have my own business im a foot health practitioner that's been running successfully for 9 years and have recently opened my first clinic. My husband works in IT for local government (im sure he would tell me off as i think his title is a lot more fancy than that). We are very family orientated and moving all the way over to America would need to be perfect for us to leave the others behind but we feel that the Maine is our ideal lifestyle and safe. Hope that's enough info about us and i hope i've not posted too much..
Hi, welcome to BE.

Are either of you a US citizen? The US is notorious as one of the hardest countries to move to.

But head on over to the US forums, if you post in the immi section of the forum with details of your qualifications and jobs, then people will be able to tell you if you stand a chance.

Best of luck to you.