Reload this Page >

Applying for Spouse Visa next month

Applying for Spouse Visa next month

Old Mar 2nd 2019, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

danigirl18 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Applying for Spouse Visa next month

Hi guys,

I am a new member. I badly need someone's advise regarding my concern as my mind are about to explode as I am still confuse about the following things.
I been through a lot of research but I could not find the right answer Anyone's advise will be much appreciated.

1. My British husband had his own removal business that just went dissolved middle of last year. Will this affect my spouse visa application?
2. After his business went dissolve he is now working in another removal company from October 2018 up to present, on which category should my husband source of income must fall under? Category A (non salaried employment) or Category C as self employed under paragraph 9?? Please can anyone guide us if which category I should fill in? He's getting paid on weekly basis. Does tax payment must be presented along with the documents to be presented as proof of employment?
3. Due to his business bankruptcy his business bank account been closed so he was paid on CASH basis from October to November. We only have statement from beginning of this year after he apply for new standard bank account. Any advise on this on what alternative documents we must provide to prove he started working since October 2018?
4. Do I still need original documents from my husband such as his Birth certificate and bank statement? Or scan/photocopy may submit?
5. Can I do my spouse visa application where I am currently working overseas with valid working/residence permit? Or do I have to do it in my original home country?
6. Is it advisable to apply by April 15th despite the bank statement that we have is just from January to March?

Please your advise will help us. Thank you in advance.
Old Mar 2nd 2019, 12:56 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Applying for Spouse Visa next month

Hi Dani and welcome to BE

Thank you for stopping at the Welcome Inn. This is not the forum for answering questions but for introduction. I'm assuming you are talking about obtaining a spousal visa to the UK. I've placed the link to the Moving Back to the UK forum for you at the end of this post.

The UK immigration forum there is the perfect place for you to post your questions. It is a very popular forum and lots of good people to answer your questions.

Please have a read of the forum rules also linked and good luck with your spousal visa.

Rita

http://britishexpats.com/forum/citizenship-passports-spouse-family-visas-uk-196/

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

Old Mar 2nd 2019, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

opppps sorry

Thanks Rita
Old Mar 2nd 2019, 1:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

The OP has opened a new thread in the MBTTUK forum. Please post replies here...Guidance for Obtaining Spouse Visa next month
Old Mar 2nd 2019, 1:52 pm
Forum Regular