Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

anyone qatar based

anyone qatar based

Old Oct 29th 2010, 7:15 am
Just Joined

nicklfc5 is just really nicenicklfc5 is just really nicenicklfc5 is just really nicenicklfc5 is just really nicenicklfc5 is just really nicenicklfc5 is just really nicenicklfc5 is just really nicenicklfc5 is just really nice
Default anyone qatar based

dear britishexpats, just quick hello having registered today

been in Doha, Qatar one month. not a bad little place. WTA tennis finals this week, Tribeca film festival. Kevin Spacey and Salma Hayek wondering round town. pint of beer costs 7 quid, but beautiful blue skies every day and not overwhelming hot.

holla back if there's many brits over here. cheeeeeeeers
Old Oct 29th 2010, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

Mellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to beholdMellie66 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: anyone qatar based

Hi Nick,

welcome to Qatar! You certainly arrived during a good month for events.

Hope you are finding your way around the place easy enough and that the traffic isn't putting you off.

There are LOADS of Qatar people on Twitter, if you have that. There are also a couple of great sites for Qatar that can introduce you to people with similar likes/dislikes/hobbies or even if you want to get into volunteering. Try www.iloveqatar.net or www.qatarliving.com

Good luck and hope you enjoy Qatar.
Old Oct 29th 2010, 11:25 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nicklfc5
dear britishexpats, just quick hello having registered today

been in Doha, Qatar one month. not a bad little place. WTA tennis finals this week, Tribeca film festival. Kevin Spacey and Salma Hayek wondering round town. pint of beer costs 7 quid, but beautiful blue skies every day and not overwhelming hot.

holla back if there's many brits over here. cheeeeeeeers
Hi Nick,

I see you've found your way to our Middle East forum. Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your time with us. If you ever have any site questions please don't hesitate to give me or the moderators a shout. The moderators for the ME forum are Bob, rowell and Northernlad. We've also got a Site Feedback forum where you can post questions/concerns/suggestions.

Sue
Old Oct 29th 2010, 1:17 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I there and welcome.

I'm pleased to see you've already started posting in our Middle East forums. Lot of very lively people post in that forum...so I'm sure you'll have lots of fun.

Please shout out if you need any help.
Old Oct 29th 2010, 5:33 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE!

There's a few folks out in Qatar on BE, though not posting as regularly as they used to, but they might pop in and say hi