Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Any info on Australia

Any info on Australia

Old Jan 18th 2010, 1:22 pm
Just Joined

woodster70 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any info on Australia

Hi this is my 1st post and was looking for some info on emigrating to Australia I have been on internet but thought would get the best info from the people that know best. My Wife is currently studying for her Midwifery degree and when its completed we was looking to emigrate. Whats the best way to start looking and is it best to go to a company who deal in this or is it best to sort it out as much as you can.I am coming up to 40 and my Wife is 34 i currently work as a storeman but I am currently studying for a A+ PC engineer would these jobs help in our application. Any help or comments would be most appreciated but be gentle, this is my 1st post? Many Thanks
Old Jan 18th 2010, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

raspberrykitty will become famous soon enoughraspberrykitty will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Any info on Australia

OK so try looking on the SOL lists. Bear in mind you will need to have some experience in the field if you apply as a skilled immigrant. There is a visa finder on here http://www.immi.gov.au/visawizard/ try it out and see what it brings up.

Very best of luck!
Old Jan 18th 2010, 2:09 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by woodster70
Hi this is my 1st post and was looking for some info on emigrating to Australia I have been on internet but thought would get the best info from the people that know best. My Wife is currently studying for her Midwifery degree and when its completed we was looking to emigrate. Whats the best way to start looking and is it best to go to a company who deal in this or is it best to sort it out as much as you can.I am coming up to 40 and my Wife is 34 i currently work as a storeman but I am currently studying for a A+ PC engineer would these jobs help in our application. Any help or comments would be most appreciated but be gentle, this is my 1st post? Many Thanks
Hello and welcome to BE.

Here is the link to BE's Australia forums. Please post any questions you have about your move to Australia in there...I'm sure you will receive lots of helpful answers.
Old Jan 18th 2010, 2:40 pm
Just Joined

woodster70 is an unknown quantity at this point

Many Thanks for your replies I will try the ones suggested out and see how I get on
Old Jan 18th 2010, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

raspberrykitty will become famous soon enoughraspberrykitty will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by woodster70
Many Thanks for your replies I will try the ones suggested out and see how I get on
Let us know, and dont forget to try out both of you as the main applicant.