Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Hi guys and gals

Hi guys and gals

Old Jan 18th 2010, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

pink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of lightpink13 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hi guys and gals

Hi new to the site, going to be moving to Australia where my new husband is so going to be looking for lots of threads giving advice on visa
xx
Old Jan 18th 2010, 10:38 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi guys and gals

Originally Posted by pink13
Hi new to the site, going to be moving to Australia where my new husband is so going to be looking for lots of threads giving advice on visa
xx
Welcome to BE.

Here is the link to BE's Australia forums...you will see there is an Immigration, Visas & Citizenship forum which you may find particularly useful. Good luck.