Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Yeah for me!!!

Yeah for me!!!

Old Jan 9th 2011, 12:28 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yeah for me!!!

Originally Posted by chartreuse
Yes, well done mate. Being mobile makes a big difference.

I don't think I've ever needed to parallel park since passing my test...

I failed twice. Once, I failed for striking an object, while the car was stationary...
WOW..you have to be good to do that..lol
Old Jan 9th 2011, 1:59 am

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ldyinlv
WOW..you have to be good to do that..lol
Or have an examiner who doesn't like furriners takin' ur jerbs....
Old Jan 9th 2011, 2:04 am
BE Forum Addict

ldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond reputeldyinlv has a reputation beyond repute

Or have an examiner who doesn't like furriners takin' ur jerbs....
Im not a furrner..British born and raised..
Old Jan 9th 2011, 2:12 am

Im not a furrner..British born and raised..
Words fail me.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 2:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Words fail me.
Sorry to hear that..
Old Jan 9th 2011, 2:19 am

Sorry to hear that..
Fuck off.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 2:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Fuck off.
wow..are you havin a bad day? what the hell is your problem? I was joking!!!
Old Jan 9th 2011, 2:42 am

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

Err, getting back on track.....

Well done Weeze - did you do it at the place up the Beltway? When I did it there the pole that marked the back of the parallel parking space was knocked to a 45 degree angle by the pratt in front of me in a Honda Civic hitting it at quite a rate of knots....if he'd been going forward I reckon his airbags would have gone off. The space was big enough for a school bus! Despite this, he passed.......
Old Jan 9th 2011, 6:21 am
Just Joined

jade13 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done weeze, lucky you, all ahead of me!
Old Jan 9th 2011, 12:10 pm

wow..are you havin a bad day? what the hell is your problem? I was joking!!!
So was I.
Old Jan 9th 2011, 2:31 pm

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Yorkieabroad
Err, getting back on track.....

Well done Weeze - did you do it at the place up the Beltway?
Thanks all! We went out into the country to sit it as we were warned that you have to turn up at 6am to start queuing at the central offices. We turned up just before 8am for our theory and to book test and we were out after about 45 mins. I had a queue of people watching my parallel park but thankfully still managed. Mr Weeze was in the queue as well and said that they all commented that I had passed before I left the test centre. Just glad it's over with.