Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

Wikiposts

The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

Old Jan 31st 2006, 12:14 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

Originally Posted by Bob
now, now folks...keep it civil...
Legitimate question there Bobbie. I mean if she's so defensive there may be a reason in which case we may consider going easy on here.

I'm just trying to be n-i-c-e (bit of trouble with gritted teeth there).
Old Jan 31st 2006, 12:29 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Legitimate question there Bobbie. I mean if she's so defensive there may be a reason in which case we may consider going easy on here.
reason...for my sanity...gotta let things go and all that
Old Jan 31st 2006, 12:31 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
reason...for my sanity...gotta let things go and all that
Just for you.....

Old Jan 31st 2006, 12:50 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Must be the mountains of soggy cabbage. The fumes got to her.

D'ya think she's a fat dinner lady?
I'll take the 5th on that one.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 12:55 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bob
now, now folks...keep it civil...

"Folk(s)"!!!! Why is it whenever I'm having a converstion and the other party says something controversial I am included in any chastisement? Did I say something out of order?
Old Jan 31st 2006, 12:57 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by rushman
"Folk(s)"!!!! Why is it whenever I'm having a converstion and the other party says something controversial I am included in any chastisement? Did I say something out of order?
Oy Bob! Over 'ere mate. Anuvver one gettin a bit cheeky!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 12:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just trying to be n-i-c-e (bit of trouble with gritted teeth there).

Just trying to lead the narrow minded one-sided lot of you to the other side. But, as I said earlier - brick wall and all.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 12:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Did I say something out of order?
Did you open your mouth?
Old Jan 31st 2006, 1:00 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Just trying to lead the narrow minded one-sided lot of you to the other side. But, as I said earlier - brick wall and all.
Why would all four of us want to be on the other side where there's just you???? Wouldn't it make more sense for the one of you to come to the side of the many? Especially as you were completely wrong in the first place.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 1:01 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

But, as I said earlier - brick wall and all.

Don't run so hard next time.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 1:15 pm
Account Closed

Don't run so hard next time.
Sound advice
Old Jan 31st 2006, 1:17 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Partystar
Yes
The people that you are referring to are sorry for themselves, overindulgent & lazy, who don't deserve to be so lucky. If only they knew what it really meant to suffer & stop being so damn lazy, they would be able to take charge of their lives & make it great. Instead they CHOOSE to live their lives the way they do & they have no one to blame but themselves.
Being responsible for your actions is an alien concept to many people here. However I do think that while probably most overweight people are just undisciplined and lazy, there are some who are just really unhappy and eat instead of drinking or some other obsession. When the a**hole doctors just want to sell some new f***ing drugs instead of actually helping a patient, they are not going to get any better.
Dont forget the motto here is if its worth doing, it must be done to the extreme, and everyone else has to know about it, and you have to be proud of yourself (despite pride being a deadly sin).
Old Jan 31st 2006, 1:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Why would all four of us want to be on the other side where there's just you???? Wouldn't it make more sense for the one of you to come to the side of the many? Especially as you were completely wrong in the first place.
I'll have to concur with the two people that karma'd me on my previous posts in this thread.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 1:27 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

I'll have to concur with the two people that karma'd me on my previous posts in this thread.
Misery loves company.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 1:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Misery loves company.

I'm not keeping you company.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.