Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

Wikiposts

The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

Old Jan 31st 2006, 3:12 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Partystar, watch - you're showing your ignorant brains again......

I said I don't have a degree in psychology. If I did I could have a field day here and write a book to boot. Ooooh lots of money....
Well actually you said do not, but that's just splitting hairs, so okay, I see where I misread your post. Although now re-reading it CORRECTLY, it makes even less sense than I originally thought!!! One the bright side, I at least now have more faith in the American education system!!!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 3:13 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

lol......so corn syrup is the mystery culprit for extremely overweight (morbidly obese) individuals that weight in excess of 500+ pounds? Sounds like a discovery there CB!! Stop the presses!!! CB has discovered the problems of everyone's ills - CORN SYRUP!! I'm so glad you uncovered that little gem of truth there - of course nobody knows that at all.

This is me talking to a brick wall, in fact a few of them. I'll go now - more interesting things to debate with more interesting people.
hahaha, I don't believe that for a second!!!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 3:15 am
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by Thydney
Its a well known fact that the availability of cheap high fructose corn syrup in soft drinks is a major factor in yanks getting fatter. It is apparantly having the same effect on livers as in foie gras geese.
Obviously not to someone around here!!!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 10:55 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

lol......so corn syrup is the mystery culprit for extremely overweight (morbidly obese) individuals that weight in excess of 500+ pounds? Sounds like a discovery there CB!! Stop the presses!!! CB has discovered the problems of everyone's ills - CORN SYRUP!! I'm so glad you uncovered that little gem of truth there - of course nobody knows that at all.

This is me talking to a brick wall, in fact a few of them. I'll go now - more interesting things to debate with more interesting people.
I get it. You're just not very clever.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 10:57 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thydney
Its a well known fact that the availability of cheap high fructose corn syrup in soft drinks is a major factor in yanks getting fatter. It is apparantly having the same effect on livers as in foie gras geese.
Amerlisa missed that well known fact. Wonder what else went zooooooommm over her head?
Old Jan 31st 2006, 10:57 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Do yourself a favour:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22co...en-US:official
Old Jan 31st 2006, 11:10 am
Back where I belong!

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Awww crap, I've gotta spread it before I give it to you again...ohhh that sounded kinky!!!
Old Jan 31st 2006, 11:28 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

What like Pokemon and scoops of mashed potato with the school kids?
Old Jan 31st 2006, 11:34 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by rushman
What like Pokemon and scoops of mashed potato with the school kids?
I'm dying to know.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 11:35 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Partystar
but that's just splitting hairs,
Nice visual
Old Jan 31st 2006, 11:37 am
Account Closed

Awww crap, I've gotta spread it before I give it to you again...ohhh that sounded kinky!!!
Sounded perectly acceptable to me
Old Jan 31st 2006, 11:37 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

I should have posted this to get her started.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 11:38 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
I'm dying to know.
Illusions of grandeur thats all
Old Jan 31st 2006, 11:55 am
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by rushman
Illusions of grandeur thats all
Must be the mountains of soggy cabbage. The fumes got to her.

D'ya think she's a fat dinner lady?
Old Jan 31st 2006, 12:09 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

now, now folks...keep it civil...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.