Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:44 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Some people just do not have the strength to get up and keep going.
They can get up off the couch and keep stuffing their face though.

......debating with me is probably fruitless.
You're right there.

But, just in case, tell me what is the mental health issue that Americans have far more than any other country causing them to be so obese in such great numbers? What is it?

Corn syrup and saturated fat, that's what.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:48 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Some people just do not have the strength to get up and keep going. It has nothing to do with laziness, well not always. Anyway, I do not have a degree in psychology, so debating with me is probably fruitless.
Oh wow, a degree in psychology, oh I suppose that makes you right about everything then?!?! I don't think so.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:58 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

FFS Rushman.....what f ecking normal person weighs 500+ pounds?
That's my point, most "normal" people aren't greedy fu ckers that eat and eat and eat. Face facts..its a fu cking lifestyle here.

OR!!! Are this obese Americans unhappy living in the land of the fee (not a misprint)?? Couldn't possibly be part of the national psyche could it?
Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:59 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Partystar
Yes

Yes, but not to that extent.

Yes, I know a lot about pain, both emotional & physical, I've had a pretty rough life, but that just makes me work harder at it. The people that you are referring to are sorry for themselves, overindulgent & lazy, who don't deserve to be so lucky. If only they knew what it really meant to suffer & stop being so damn lazy, they would be able to take charge of their lives & make it great. Instead they CHOOSE to live their lives the way they do & they have no one to blame but themselves.

Spot on Ginge
Old Jan 30th 2006, 4:00 pm
Account Closed

That's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard!!!
Stick around ...she gets better or worse..whichever way you wanna look at it
Old Jan 30th 2006, 4:04 pm
Account Closed

Some people just do not have the strength to get up and keep going. .
Got the strength to get up and answer the f**king door when the Domino's moped delivery guy rings though havent they.
"126 inch pepperoni pizza and a diet coke?"
"Yeah, keep the change buddy"

It has nothing to do with laziness, well not always. Anyway, I do not have a degree in psychology, so debating with me is probably fruitless.
Ain't no "probably" about it
Old Jan 30th 2006, 4:17 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah...

"6 Big Macs & a diet coke (to keep the calories down), please."

"You wanna super size that Fat arse, I mean sir?"

"Yeah, might as well, to save some money!"

"Okay, please drive around to the next window, cuz I know you can't get outta your car, unless we get a forklift, you fat bastard!"
Old Jan 30th 2006, 4:21 pm
Account Closed

Yeah...

"6 Big Macs & a diet coke (to keep the calories down), please."

"You wanna super size that Fat arse, I mean sir?"

"Yeah, might as well, to save some money!"

"Okay, please drive around to the next window, cuz I know you can't get outta your car, unless we get a forklift, you fat bastard!"
tried to karma but seems you have recently been the subject of my affections already
Old Jan 30th 2006, 4:23 pm
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
tried to karma but seems you have recently been the subject of my affections already
You trollop just wait till I tell Debs
Old Jan 30th 2006, 4:34 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Thydney
You trollop just wait till I tell Debs
Tell Debs what...I never promised her all my karma!!! There's enough for all the .........."nearly" all the ladies to go round.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 4:47 pm
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Tell Debs what...I never promised her all my karma!!! There's enough for all the .........."nearly" all the ladies to go round.
Anyway, can we get back onto Really Fat American's - I've never had so much fun since that bloke wanted to be a football agent!!

(You know "Bryan Giggs the plumber from Skelmersdale" Thread)
Old Jan 30th 2006, 4:56 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MJC
Anyway, can we get back onto Really Fat American's - I've never had so much fun since that bloke wanted to be a football agent!!

(You know "Bryan Giggs the plumber from Skelmersdale" Thread)
Yes that still makes me laugh, Manc at his best. Also remember that US idiot walking out of Washington with his radiation suit on.

For another laugh read posts 20 22 34 and 44 of this thread.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...5&page=2&pp=15
Old Jan 31st 2006, 2:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wow, a degree in psychology, oh I suppose that makes you right about everything then?!?! I don't think so.
Partystar, watch - you're showing your ignorant brains again......

I said I don't have a degree in psychology. If I did I could have a field day here and write a book to boot. Ooooh lots of money....
Old Jan 31st 2006, 2:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
They can get up off the couch and keep stuffing their face though.

You're right there.

But, just in case, tell me what is the mental health issue that Americans have far more than any other country causing them to be so obese in such great numbers? What is it?

Corn syrup and saturated fat, that's what.

lol......so corn syrup is the mystery culprit for extremely overweight (morbidly obese) individuals that weight in excess of 500+ pounds? Sounds like a discovery there CB!! Stop the presses!!! CB has discovered the problems of everyone's ills - CORN SYRUP!! I'm so glad you uncovered that little gem of truth there - of course nobody knows that at all.

This is me talking to a brick wall, in fact a few of them. I'll go now - more interesting things to debate with more interesting people.
Old Jan 31st 2006, 2:46 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute

Its a well known fact that the availability of cheap high fructose corn syrup in soft drinks is a major factor in yanks getting fatter. It is apparantly having the same effect on livers as in foie gras geese.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.