Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

Old Jan 30th 2006, 1:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Yep. Sure would.

---
2w 3d 20:02 smoke-free, 266 cigs not smoked, $46.55 saved, 22:10 life saved

lol.....
Old Jan 30th 2006, 2:44 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Wonder if you'd say that to alcoholics or drug addicts as well?
Yeah, I would actually.

I can't believe you actually have a soft spot for people that can't take responiblity for their own actions. We all have our own minds & choose the life we have, with no one else to blame but ourselves.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 2:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
Yeah, I would actually.

I can't believe you actually have a soft spot for people that can't take responiblity for their own actions. We all have our own minds & choose the life we have, with no one else to blame but ourselves.
Partystar, I have compassion and sympathy for these people....that doesn't mean I have a "soft spot" And I also think there are other reasons besides someone just overindulging. Do you really think a normal person could overeat to the point that they weigh that much? Do you not understand why a person would overindulge to numb the pain they're in? Do you not believe that people can feel emotional as well/in addition to physical pain?
Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:00 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Partystar, I have compassion and sympathy for these people....that doesn't mean I have a "soft spot" And I also think there are other reasons besides someone just overindulging. Do you really think a normal person could overeat to the point that they weigh that much? Do you not understand why a person would overindulge to numb the pain they're in? Do you not believe that people can feel emotional as well/in addition to physical pain?
Nope!! They're just greedy fu ckers with no self discipline.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by rushman
Greedy is eating the last piece of cake, or the last scoop of ice cream. Yeah, that's greedy. But sitting and stuffing yourself continually is probably not a sign of someone being greedy.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:12 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Greedy is eating the last piece of cake, or the last scoop of ice cream. Yeah, that's greedy. But sitting and stuffing yourself continually is probably not a sign of someone being greedy.
Don't talk bollocks!!! If the last piece of cake was all someone ate that's not greedy that bad manners (if they didn't ask if anyone else wanted it). I don't blame you for not recognising bad manners...you're American.

However, if someone sits there and eats all the fu cking cake and they weigh 500Ibs already then that's a greedy bastard. I don't care a fig what "problems" they have. Are you just taking this stance in another typical "defend America" waffling because of this country's obsession with over eating?

"Oh my boyfriend left me........I think I'll eat everything in the apartment including the couch until I weigh 500Ibs...that'll fix my problems"

Turn it in will ya, they are just fat greedy pigs with no self discipline.

What "problems" did Oprah Winfrey have been she looked like a shaved Barry White????? Couldn't spend all that money I suppose
Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:13 pm
Account Closed

But sitting and stuffing yourself continually is probably not a sign of someone being greedy.

Not in America anyways.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:28 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Don't talk bollocks!!! If the last piece of cake was all someone ate that's not greedy that bad manners (if they didn't ask if anyone else wanted it). I don't blame you for not recognising bad manners...you're American.

However, if someone sits there and eats all the fu cking cake and they weigh 500Ibs already then that's a greedy bastard. I don't care a fig what "problems" they have. Are you just taking this stance in another typical "defend America" waffling because of this country's obsession with over eating?

"Oh my boyfriend left me........I think I'll eat everything in the apartment including the couch until I weigh 500Ibs...that'll fix my problems"

What "problems" did Oprah Winfrey have been she looked like a shaved Barry White????? Couldn't spend all that money I suppose

FFS Rushman.....what f ecking normal person weighs 500+ pounds? Geeze, you have to have some kind of mental problem to get to that weight. Either that or some really bad, out of control, thyroid problem.

Please don't ask me anything about Oprah GAG Winfrey. I have no tolerance for her or anyone else like her.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:29 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Not in America anyways.
Whatever.....
Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:33 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Yes

Yes, but not to that extent.

Yes, I know a lot about pain, both emotional & physical, I've had a pretty rough life, but that just makes me work harder at it. The people that you are referring to are sorry for themselves, overindulgent & lazy, who don't deserve to be so lucky. If only they knew what it really meant to suffer & stop being so damn lazy, they would be able to take charge of their lives & make it great. Instead they CHOOSE to live their lives the way they do & they have no one to blame but themselves.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:34 pm
Back where I belong!

Exactamundo Dude!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:35 pm
Back where I belong!

That's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard!!!
Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yes

Yes, but not to that extent.

Yes, I know a lot about pain, both emotional & physical, I've had a pretty rough life, but that just makes me work harder at it. The people that you are referring to are sorry for themselves, overindulgent & lazy, who don't deserve to be so lucky. If only they knew what it really meant to suffer & stop being so damn lazy, they would be able to take charge of their lives & make it great. Instead they CHOOSE to live their lives the way they do & they have no one to blame but themselves.
Some people just do not have the strength to get up and keep going. It has nothing to do with laziness, well not always. Anyway, I do not have a degree in psychology, so debating with me is probably fruitless.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

That's the biggest load of crap I've ever heard!!!

It probably is, with the way you're looking at it.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 3:43 pm
Back where I belong!

I think that would be reason to workout 24/7 to make him realise what he was missin'!!!

Once again, most obese people try to blame someone else! Of course it's everyone else's fault for making them fat!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.