Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

Old Jan 28th 2006, 10:17 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: The Worlds Most/Best/Biggest [fill in the blank]

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
She likes it because it's nippy and she can weave across 3 lanes of traffic with ease
She'd have loved the original ones aswell then, nothing better for city driving than a 1275 mini and a "get f**ked" attitude to get from Paddington to Peckham in 5 minutes flat.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 10:19 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
fook me nevermind ability to consume...I couldn't bloody afford it!!

Maintaining morbid obesety has to be a full time job I mean the sheer amount they must eat...it must cost a bloody fortune!

as for the opening post...it doesn't bother me...i'm sure every Nation that's had it's hey day felt the same...look at the U.K, GREAT Britain indeed

and as for American's not knowing much about the world outside...well it's bloody expensive to travel...and to be honest I didn't know squat about the U.S when I got here still don't ...as for Oprah who cares?..I can proudly say I've never once watched her show not even for 5 mins.
You've been hanging around that Amerlisa bird to long....you're turning "yank"!!!!
Old Jan 28th 2006, 10:24 am
Account Closed

kewl ..I'd love to see real redwoods.....
Even more remarkable when you consider they are the oldest living thing on the Earth at 2400 years old. (How the f**k did I remember that from school???)
Old Jan 28th 2006, 11:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
You've been hanging around that Amerlisa bird to long....you're turning "yank"!!!!

You're next!
Old Jan 28th 2006, 11:12 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
You're next!
'Kin "ell you're like a blood hound. I didnt even quote you and you sniffed me out after less than an hour.

If it wasn't for the fact that it was you, I'd be impressed.

As for me being next.....do you really think I'm capable of being anything other than self opinionated cockney git?
Old Jan 28th 2006, 11:21 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

The wife has a British Racing Green Mini, it's not bad, not my cup of tea. The suspension crushes a new verterbrae everytime I manage to squeeze in it. She likes it because it's nippy and she can weave across 3 lanes of traffic with ease
Am I the only one on Gods Earth who thinks mini's look stoopid? they remind me of Mr Bean and even when I was a kid they weren't cool... I'll admit sipping around Europe like you're starring in the Italian job might be fun for a day ..or if you live in the U.k and it's the only vehicle you have room for in front of your terraced house..but here on the highways they look duff and I just get goosebumps at the thought of anybody in one colliding with any number of the huge trucks round here :scared:

no offense B.E widow
Old Jan 28th 2006, 11:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute

'Kin "ell you're like a blood hound. I didnt even quote you and you sniffed me out after less than an hour.

If it wasn't for the fact that it was you, I'd be impressed.

As for me being next.....do you really think I'm capable of being anything other than self opinionated cockney git?
I'd honestly be scared if you were something different..... :scared: :scared:

I just look for Rushman at the end of posts.....it usually leads to good laughs, and perfect fodder for a post from me.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 11:27 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

I ain't no Yankie I've been living in the South this whole time, I have evolved inta Southern Belle y'all
Old Jan 28th 2006, 2:00 pm
Account Closed

Am I the only one on Gods Earth who thinks mini's look stoopid? they remind me of Mr Bean and even when I was a kid they weren't cool... I'll admit sipping around Europe like you're starring in the Italian job might be fun for a day ..or if you live in the U.k and it's the only vehicle you have room for in front of your terraced house..but here on the highways they look duff and I just get goosebumps at the thought of anybody in one colliding with any number of the huge trucks round here :scared:

no offense B.E widow
You mean the OLD style mini's!!!!!!! :scared: They were bloody marvelous. Nothing and I mean NOTHING goes round a corner like a mini. 50 years after they were invented there still isn't a car built to touch a mini hurtling around London and pissing of the black cab drivers.
1275 mini cooper S....bloody classic.
Old Jan 28th 2006, 2:03 pm
Forum Regular

Crispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond reputeCrispyuk88 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
500lbs is pretty slim by comparison to some people here. Its not unusual to find people of 700+. If you watch Discovery Health you'll see what I mean.
Haven't seen him for a while and I can't say I have ever seen a bloke as big as he. I said 500lbs to be safe, but the guy is just a walking, talking house. Ridiculously massive.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 8:29 am
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I saw that as well. And I agree there has to be mental problems. If I remember correctly he was a pretty big kid, growing up. And constantly felt like he wasn't full. He also had gastric bypass, but in the end he was back to eating really bad things again. Just goes to prove that surgery can't correct everything. I feel bad for these people, they really do have serious problems. Its not as easy to just say "stop eating" I'm sure if it wasm they would have stopped a long time ago.
Yeah, it's called self control! The problem with the huge fat people is that most of them try to blame everyone else for their weight, they need to 'own' their own decision to stuff their faces! They have no one else to blame but themselves, unless we are talking about children, because then, it's their parents fault.
Old Jan 30th 2006, 11:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Partystar
Yeah, it's called self control! .
Wonder if you'd say that to alcoholics or drug addicts as well?
Old Jan 30th 2006, 11:40 am

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh ...Lisa
Old Jan 30th 2006, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ahh ...Lisa
What.....
Old Jan 30th 2006, 12:32 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder if you'd say that to alcoholics or drug addicts as well?
Yep. Sure would.

---
2w 3d 20:02 smoke-free, 266 cigs not smoked, $46.55 saved, 22:10 life saved

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.