Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Will my dogs be banned in america?!

Will my dogs be banned in america?!

Old May 13th 2013, 2:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Scouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond reputeScouse Express has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will my dogs be banned in america?!

Originally Posted by whiteleaze
Hi everyone me and my mother are wanting to move to america this summer however we have 2 male staffordshire bull terriers. We are planning on moving to Maine...can anyone tell me if they are banned there or not? Also if anyone knows the cheapest and easiest way to transport them out. Any infomation will be great as i am struggling to find direct answers at the moment.
Thank
Check with the nearest "Animal Control" office, in the Town/City to where you are moving to. They should be able to give you the information that you need.
Old May 14th 2013, 1:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Karrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond reputeKarrie72 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Will my dogs be banned in america?!

Most rentals have very strict restrictions on breed types and even pets, even if pets are allowed.
However many people here own that type of dog here, unfortunately in my opinion. In recent years, in my neighborhood, a runner was attacked by a pit bull and two ponies were attacked and injured by the same 'breed'. I'm not a fan of these dogs but only because it seems the wrong sort of humans take them on.