Reload this Page >

Will Mr Bush help???

Will Mr Bush help???

Old Jan 6th 2006, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

Bloody Red Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Will Mr Bush help???

Originally Posted by fatbrit
Discovered by whom? Why would the authorities want to discover them?
Hey Fatbrit.... if nobody is looking for them then why does'nt every body go there illegally, how do they put there kids in school if they dont exist, dont think you could do it here,,..... confused now
Old Jan 6th 2006, 3:41 pm
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bloody Red Dragon
Hey Fatbrit.... if nobody is looking for them then why does'nt every body go there illegally, how do they put there kids in school if they dont exist, dont think you could do it here,,..... confused now

The powers that be have a vested interest in there being a large illegal workforce to do all the dirty and/or backbreaking jobs.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 3:42 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

They were invited here but have to use the tradesmen's entrance round the back rather than the front door. What you gonna do with the kids, though? Don't want them running round the neighbourhood causing havoc all day, otherwise it'd look like a shanty town.

You obviously don't understand how America works at all. The authorities and governments don't all pull in the same direction except insofar is they like to increase their own importance and budget. And there are thousands of them.

Last edited by fatbrit; Jan 6th 2006 at 4:07 pm. Reason: Grammar!
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Elvira,,,,,,,,, if you'd lived here a few years you'd understand.... would not need to be finacially better off.. just the way of life!!cheers
Sorry my dear me thinks you'v been watching to much TV about the oh so good US.

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Disneyworlds great isn't it....
Old Jan 6th 2006, 3:45 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

mind you, theres between 8 and 11 million illegals living there quite happily, just doe'snt seem fair (how do they send their children to school without being discovered?).....................cheers!!!!
Schools are not allowed to ask.

Immigration is a Federal issue, Education is a State issue.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 3:48 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Elvira
I lived in the UK for most of my life, until 4 years ago.

I think it is one of the greatest countries in the world, and I miss it dreadfully.

yep
Old Jan 6th 2006, 4:00 pm
Account Closed

Dimsie is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers BIGD, i know what you mean by not taking it personal but its all weve ever wanted {15 years of yearning} ... being penalised for not having a enough money.....................
mind you, theres between 8 and 11 million illegals living there quite happily, just doe'snt seem fair (how do they send their children to school without being discovered?).....................cheers!!!!

If you are serious (which I doubt!), can you elaborate on "15 years of yearning" and "all we've ever wanted", please. What is it that you think you'll find in America? I'd like to know, 'cos I'm here and I'm still looking.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 4:05 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, we don't seem to qualify to live in the US even though we have no criminal records etc (nor have we got any money either) but i've written to the man himself asking for his help! ..... so does anybody know of anybody who's done the same and the results if any or was it all just a waste of time,ink and paper................STOP LAUGHING NOW!!!!!!!
I am sure GWB will certainly drop everything he is doing to read your letter, and personally hand carry your visas thru the system. After all, we certainly need more people with no money and no skills.

Have you thought about flying to Nuevo Laredo TX, finding a nice 'coyote' to help you and just walking in the back door?
Old Jan 6th 2006, 4:07 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dimsie
If you are serious (which I doubt!), can you elaborate on "15 years of yearning" and "all we've ever wanted", please. What is it that you think you'll find in America? I'd like to know, 'cos I'm here and I'm still looking.

Land of he free, home of the brave. We have eliminated the need for walking, everything is for sale, we can shoot deer, bear, burglars and presidents...
Old Jan 6th 2006, 4:09 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by izibear
Has to be AWP pulling a leg......
Nothing to do with me. However it does have a certain ring to it....
Old Jan 6th 2006, 4:12 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Nothing to do with me. However it does have a certain ring to it....
Not me either, my IP address is hotwired to moderators private parts
Old Jan 6th 2006, 4:13 pm
strangely floppy..

CarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond reputeCarlM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, we don't seem to qualify to live in the US even though we have no criminal records etc (nor have we got any money either) but i've written to the man himself asking for his help! ..... so does anybody know of anybody who's done the same and the results if any or was it all just a waste of time,ink and paper................STOP LAUGHING NOW!!!!!!!
I understand President B. reads every letter he gets, and answers them all personally. he has stated how keen he is to get people with no money or qualifications to boost the economy.

Youll be here in no time.. just sit back and wait.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 4:14 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Wasn't someone just complaining yesterday that we hadn't had any Disneyworld wannabes in a while? Worst case of trolling I've seen in a long time.
Old Jan 6th 2006, 4:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

anotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond reputeanotherlimey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
Not me either, my IP address is hotwired to moderators private parts
Perhaps its izibear trying to liven things up.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.