Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Will it ever end? *Vent*

Will it ever end? *Vent*

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:30 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice
Default Re: Will it ever end? *Vent*

Originally Posted by woodsey
well I have to say you're a gorgeous couple...
Well I thought the same of yourself and your old man. Thanks BTW....she'll do for awhile yet
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rushman
Well I thought the same of yourself and your old man. Thanks BTW....she'll do for awhile yet
you're very welcome but she's more gorgeous than you are so I doubt you could do any better..
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:36 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Nice pair.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Nice pair.
I thought so too..
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:37 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

you're very welcome but she's more gorgeous than you are so I doubt you could do any better..
<SNORT>

I have just literally spat coffee all over my monitor
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:38 am
Account Closed

I thought so too..
Now show us yer ass....Go on you know you want to.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:39 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Bloody cheek, I'll have you know that Just this morning I was propositioned by a pair of nubile 21 year old sweedish twins
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:40 am
Account Closed

<SNORT>

I have just literally spat coffee all over my monitor
Piss off
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:41 am
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

I was just thinking myself that he's done well for himself there
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rushman
Bloody cheek, I'll have you know that Just this morning I was propositioned by a pair of nubile 21 year old sweedish twins
you have the same dreams as my hubby then..
BE Forum Addict

Now show us yer ass....Go on you know you want to.
oh go on then..

Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:43 am
Account Closed

you have the same dreams as my hubby then..
Wasn't a dream at all

Thay asked me if i would tell them the way to the mall
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:44 am
Account Closed

oh go on then..

What an ass and oh baby, you brought a friend as well. Hot damn....I love you.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:49 am
Account Closed

Eskimo is an unknown quantity at this point

oh go on then..

I assume in my absence you have been behaving ?
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Eskimo
I assume in my absence you have been behaving ?
of course..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.