Lost in BE Cyberspace

willmore has disabled reputation
Default Re: Will it ever end? *Vent*

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Tell them to get it done...I need to see if you are shagadelic or not

You are very anxious arent you?
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 12:53 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by willmore
You are very anxious arent you?

I'm in that kind of mood
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 12:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I'm in that kind of mood
I would never have known!

Must run - have to try to find the olympic hockey schedule!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 1:03 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Tell them to get it done...I need to see if you are shagadelic or not

So what's the verdict?
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 1:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Elvira

So what's the verdict?

you are a beautiful woman - thats the verdict!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 1:07 am
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

So what's the verdict?
Where did you go? I was just posting my comment and the pic dissapeared...so as I was saying:

There you are...and well worth the wait! ...Great figure and very shagadelic.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 1:08 am
Account Closed

I would never have known!

Must run - have to try to find the olympic hockey schedule!
Sounds thrilling. Far too much excitement for me.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 1:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sounds thrilling. Far too much excitement for me.
I can understand that at your age!
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 1:11 am
Account Closed

I can understand that at your age!
Yeah I prefer more mundane activities like hot raunchy sex.
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 1:18 am
Homebody

Elvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond reputeElvira has a reputation beyond repute

Where did you go? I was just posting my comment and the pic dissapeared...so as I was saying:

There you are...and well worth the wait! ...Great figure and very shagadelic.

I'm blushing

My son informs me there was a problem . But he assures me it's back now
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 1:44 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah so I believe....Ugly b@stard is giving me a bad name
yeah he's a right poser too ..he was trying to smoulder the knickers off the camera person by the looks of it
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 1:51 am
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

I'm blushing

My son informs me there was a problem . But he assures me it's back now
I just took a peek, very posh ...did you just take that photo?? if you are in CA how come you have central heating?? I haven't seen that stuff since I was in the U.K ..or is that where the picci was taken?
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 2:06 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Thank you so much!

But I'm not sure I meet his requirements...

Got tits.
Live reasonably far from Seattle.
But I read the Guardian.
Very liberal - almost a lefty...

I wonder which bits are mandatory and which ones he would live with
You're OK aslong as you leave your politics at the bedroom door...........and bathroom, laundry, kitchen, garage, cellar doors
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 2:11 am
Homebody

Originally Posted by Celtic_Angel
I just took a peek, very posh ...did you just take that photo?? if you are in CA how come you have central heating?? I haven't seen that stuff since I was in the U.K ..or is that where the picci was taken?
Actually it was taken a couple of years ago when we were staying with friends in Switzerland - we'd just come back from the opera
Old Feb 3rd 2006, 2:33 am
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Actually it was taken a couple of years ago when we were staying with friends in Switzerland - we'd just come back from the opera
Where else??

Edit: Just seen your pic.....are those stockings or suspenders? I'd do ya BTW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.