Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Where tp propose in NYC?

Where tp propose in NYC?

Old Apr 7th 2008, 7:28 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where tp propose in NYC?

Originally Posted by Ridski View Post
You say tomayto, I say tomahto
I say conquest, you say Manifest Destiny...

Still don't see what the horses had to do with it exactly, or who was doing the conquesting. The Spanish brought horses. They really messed with the native people a little further south of our current border...
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:22 pm

meauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond reputemeauxna has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil View Post
That's how we kept the numbers down and kept out the riff raff
Snap!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:25 am
An Unknown Yank Fraction

Phychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond reputePhychlone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by neil View Post
That's how we kept the numbers down and kept out the riff raff
I hadn't thought of it that way!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:52 pm
Forum Regular

Ariel the Mermaid is a name known to allAriel the Mermaid is a name known to allAriel the Mermaid is a name known to allAriel the Mermaid is a name known to allAriel the Mermaid is a name known to allAriel the Mermaid is a name known to allAriel the Mermaid is a name known to allAriel the Mermaid is a name known to allAriel the Mermaid is a name known to allAriel the Mermaid is a name known to allAriel the Mermaid is a name known to all

I can deffo recommend Vegas with Elvis in the Little White Wedding Chapel, lunch at the Mirage then Cirque Soliel 'Love' in the evening - we had a blast with 10 friends, no family - it was truly a fantastic day

Last edited by Ariel the Mermaid; Apr 8th 2008 at 2:53 pm. Reason: forgot to say........they also stream it live via webcam so your family can see you say I do! :-)
Old Apr 8th 2008, 3:05 pm
Not here much

neil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond reputeneil has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ariel the Mermaid View Post
I can deffo recommend Vegas with Elvis in the Little White Wedding Chapel, lunch at the Mirage then Cirque Soliel 'Love' in the evening - we had a blast with 10 friends, no family - it was truly a fantastic day
We had the ceremony in a church in Henderson, then had the reception here: http://www.reveregolf.com/Weddings_B...a873f9f0a.html