Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Where do you get your cheap flights?

Where do you get your cheap flights?

Old Jul 11th 2007, 10:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

miss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to beholdmiss scouse atl is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Where do you get your cheap flights?

Originally Posted by Rushman

I cant believe I am going to be tucking into an egg and bacon sandwich with HP on it this weekend.
yummy....im so jealous!. Hope you have a great trip.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 10:54 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorted. Fly out tomorrow evening. Have to say a very big thank you to Cindy for taking the time out to do abit of checking for me and then coming up Trumps. Cindy you are a star, thank you very much.

Got a very good deal for this time of year but also the dates/times and airports I wanted.

Also thanks to Fatbrit for mention Cindy in the first place.

I cant believe I am going to be tucking into an egg and bacon sandwich with HP on it this weekend.
You'll get fat. Have a great time and keep in touch.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 10:56 pm
Greatly Missed. RIP

DollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond reputeDollyLlama has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorted. Fly out tomorrow evening. Have to say a very big thank you to Cindy for taking the time out to do abit of checking for me and then coming up Trumps. Cindy you are a star, thank you very much.

Got a very good deal for this time of year but also the dates/times and airports I wanted.

Also thanks to Fatbrit for mention Cindy in the first place.

Have a great time!
Old Jul 11th 2007, 10:57 pm
Account Closed

TouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really niceTouristTrap is just really nice

Enjoy.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute

I cant believe I am going to be tucking into an egg and bacon sandwich with HP on it this weekend.[/quote]

How about a scotch egg and a cornish pastie or two to go with that??
Old Jul 12th 2007, 9:52 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LeedsGirl
Rushman, try Airfarewatchdog.com. I just pulled up flights from SFO to London for $700. This website doesn't rely on the automated data feeds that the other websites use.

Travelocity, orbitz, expedia, etc plug in directly either to a gds used by multiple airlines or an individual suppliers systems.
Kayak, mobissimo, etc will then screen scrape other sites for rates or use an api to query their inventory directly.
Not sure what you mean to automated data feeds but not aware of any sites that work like that.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 3:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

www.bt-store.com/

We booked with them for the end of Oct. I am flying me, hubby and 2 kids (both with their own seat) for $2639, flying Grand Rapids to Chicago to Heathrow to Teesside and return.

broken down... $2639/4= $659.75.
$659.75-$300 (approx in taxes)=$359.75.
$359.75/6=$59.95 (3 flights each way)

I didn't think that was too bad.

Also another reasonable site is www.travelhub.com

Ash
Old Jul 16th 2007, 8:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

surly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond reputesurly has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorted. Fly out tomorrow evening.

HP Sauce now produced by H.J. Heinz in Elst, the Netherlands.