Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Where to apply

Where to apply

Old Jan 15th 2002, 11:07 pm
Just Joined
Thread Starter
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 6
shine is an unknown quantity at this point

My boyfriend and I are planning to get married and live in the UK, but we wondered if it were possible for him to come here and sort out the visa application instead of him waiting to do it in the USA, he has sold his house and has no ties there. If anyone could help we would be most greatful, thanks in advance.
shine is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.