Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What's with a breast?

What's with a breast?

Old Jul 28th 2006, 11:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What's with a breast?

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Set the camera to automatic....you'll have to send him some photos of yourself.
His already got some of them LOL
Old Jul 28th 2006, 11:27 pm
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Just stupid, why would people get upset at the simple beauty of a mother feeding a new baby life.
We men know how to diferentiate between jugs, melons, udders, knockers, bristols........... and breasts used to feed baby
Old Jul 29th 2006, 11:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Mad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond reputeMad Max7 has a reputation beyond repute

I must agree with many of the comments on this one! I really fail to see what all the fuss is about on that cover. Is this 2006 or what? I have no problem with mothers feeding there babies in public as long as its not right in my face! Anyone would think that they were giving birth in public!! European countries are generally more liberal when it comes to nudity and I find all this censorship pathetic. There is also a double standard because some "shock jocks" get a real kick out of offending people yet when in comes to a pair of boobs OH NO!!!!
This also brings in the subject of movies the way that they are edited for language or content. Now I am over 21 and frankly object to having my tv censored like that. If I thought I was going to be offended by something I would not watch it, otherwise leave the damm thing alone. We have a 17yr old in the house, its our decision as to if something is "suitable" for her to watch, that choice should not be made for us (the parents). Why as adults should tv be censored because somewhere a kid (who should not be watching) has the tv on? Its down to the parents.
On a lighter note it amuses me that all alcohol here in Mi needs to leave the store concealed in a bag (as if its something naughty!!).
Old Jul 29th 2006, 12:42 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mad Max7
IThis also brings in the subject of movies the way that they are edited for language or content. :
Its all to do with money..what else.... Pay for premium channels and you can see it all ... The owners of the premium channels are great believers that smut should not be allowed on regular channels ..
Old Jul 29th 2006, 2:58 pm
Account Closed

Sally is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rete
What does breastfeeding a child in public have to do with saying America is the land of the free. Freedom does not mean you can flaunt the laws that you feel you don't want to obey.

I want to know how many tears are you spilling when you watch those bombs exploding. Or is hypocrisy only limited to the people of the US and not found in peoples of other countries.
Not sure what you are saying. Is breastfeeding in public illegal? (genuine)

What does the number of tears spilled at bombing have to do with whether it is right or wrong?
Old Jul 29th 2006, 3:04 pm
Back Again

Celtic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond reputeCeltic_Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by franc11s
A lot judging by this story - ridiculous. My wife laughs the most (she's a brit) when she see's a fuzzied out breast on The health Channel or TLC...

The Mericans' will end up dressing like Muslims soon and covering themselves up completely...

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/07/27/nur....ap/index.html
Yeah stupid isn't it..I can't be bothered to read the whole article..the people who are offended by a nursing mother should have been starved at birth

I've nursed all my kids and it was a wonderful experience.....most of the moms I know have nursed their kids......this is just another way for the conservative prudes of this world to control ours....Shopping Malls, stores etc really should have a special cosy area for a nursing mom to feed her infant...then these ridiculous nitwits would have no reason to be offended......if my baby is hungry I'm going to feed him/her ...... I'd understand the outrage if it was her husband on the end of the breast
Old Jul 29th 2006, 3:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

britvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond reputebritvic has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Celtic_Angel]Yeah stupid isn't it..I can't be bothered to read the whole article..the people who are offended by a nursing mother should have been starved at birth

Shopping Malls, stores etc really should have a special cosy area for a nursing mom to feed her infant...then these ridiculous nitwits would have no reason to be offended....Mothercare dose back home, oh how I loved that place
Old Jul 29th 2006, 3:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

mandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond reputemandpete has a reputation beyond repute

I had my tonsils out when I was 20 and the woman in the bed opposite started breastfeeding her 5 year old son who had come to visit her after school. A nurse came in and shut the curtains around her bed. The woman started screaming that it was perfectly natural for a mother to breastfeed her baby. The nurse then pointed out that her son was no longer a baby which shut the woman up immediately.
Old Jul 29th 2006, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Andy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandpete
I had my tonsils out when I was 20 and the woman in the bed opposite started breastfeeding her 5 year old son who had come to visit her after school. A nurse came in and shut the curtains around her bed. The woman started screaming that it was perfectly natural for a mother to breastfeed her baby. The nurse then pointed out that her son was no longer a baby which shut the woman up immediately.

Bitty!

Last edited by Rete; Jul 30th 2006 at 7:16 pm.
Old Jul 29th 2006, 3:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Andy_LongIsland

Bitty!
LOL waiting for that one
Old Jul 29th 2006, 3:53 pm
Account Closed

Serenity is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Andy_LongIsland

Bitty!
Aaaarrrgggghhhh!! I was breastfeeding our kid when we first saw this and after that hubs would sidle creepily up to me and say bitty and it still freaks me out!
Old Jul 29th 2006, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

Andy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond reputeAndy_LongIsland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Serenity
Aaaarrrgggghhhh!! I was breastfeeding our kid when we first saw this and after that hubs would sidle creepily up to me and say bitty and it still freaks me out!
Poor chap just felt left out tis'all
Old Jul 30th 2006, 7:14 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sallyanne
Not sure what you are saying. Is breastfeeding in public illegal? (genuine)

What does the number of tears spilled at bombing have to do with whether it is right or wrong?

Yes it is illegal in some counties/states. In others there is no laws on the books about it.
Old Jul 30th 2006, 7:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Biiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond reputeBiiiiink has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mandpete
The average worldwide age for weaning is thought to be about 4-5yrs old, and given that so many women don't even bother to breastfeed, or don't feed past a few months, breastfeeding an older child may not be as rare as you think.

Last edited by Biiiiink; Jul 30th 2006 at 8:40 pm.
Old Jul 30th 2006, 7:26 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

yrs ago my hubs and i were in the sth of france and it was the first time my usc hubs had been there (this is about 25 yrs ago) and he couldn't believe his eyes bless...all the topless sunbathing.....so prim and proper here even now and all so terribly boring ...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.