Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What if "she wrote" ...

Wikiposts

What if "she wrote" ...

Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:33 am
Not dead yet

Thydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond reputeThydney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What if "she wrote" ...

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Hehe!

"... a single-digit volume, not to be greater than 'Volume 8', preferably between 'Volume 0' and 'Volume 5', more preferably between 'Volume 1' and 'Volume 3', most preferably 'Volume 1'...."
Thats more or less what I thought
Old Jan 19th 2005, 8:34 am
Franklin

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Hehe!

"... a single-digit volume, not to be greater than 'Volume 8', preferably between 'Volume 0' and 'Volume 5', more preferably between 'Volume 1' and 'Volume 3', most preferably 'Volume 1'...."
You have a new vocation ... but shouldn't Manc have between 1 and 8 fingers. Unless he is using his thumb(s) to type.

Old Jan 19th 2005, 8:37 am
Franklin

Originally Posted by Ray
Will you stop smoking that shit.... its doing your brain in...
Some people are saying you have an attraction to me.. Do you have such tendencies...
I have nothing to do with National Car Parks (NCP) although I do believe I used them a few times ..

Oh Ray, I merely return the favor ... you write about me, I write about you! There's a very simple feedback loop - you are intelligent enough to fathom that out? Old dodger like you, sure you can.

Old Jan 19th 2005, 4:31 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Franklin
Oh Ray, I merely return the favor ... you write about me, I write about you! There's a very simple feedback loop - you are intelligent enough to fathom that out? Old dodger like you, sure you can.
You really are starting to sound a bit sad...Now buck up and find a women..
Old Jan 20th 2005, 2:48 am
Franklin

Originally Posted by Ray
You really are starting to sound a bit sad...Now buck up and find a women..
Ahhhh, another mind vacating session ...

OK Ray, I was always taught to show respect to seniors. So I will "buck up and find a women"! First though, I have to make my first ten million $$$$. And before that, clear my tuition debt, get a decent apartment, and a car that is more appealing, I don't mind driving something seen as quite unfashionable, but I suppose I will have to buy something that makes me look good. But I like driving an old tank around here. Bad driving and high medical costs induce smarty-pants to drive an old tank. And I swear I get more mpg than most people in their smart new SUVs and even Honda sedans that don't anticipate and break hard at every light. I drive very conservatively, anticipate early and hardly ever brake hard, but then I drive an old tank so people generally don't try and run me off the road when I drive at the speed limit. Everyone round here drives over the speed limit and high-speed crashes are a frequent occurrence along with medivac helicopter touchdowns, a medivac hit a DC/Arlington bridge a few days ago flying someone injured (probably from a car crash, but not sure). So I guess it might be a while before I find "that lady", not many appreciate having a bf that drives an old tank. *sighs* It took me seven years to get that tank too, and I can't afford a modern tank, anyway, they don't compare to the old tanks, my tank is heavier and more solid and if somebody should rear end me, why I will probably still be driving my tank or scrap it for a "new" old tank. My tank is so old and so cheap I don't pay personal insurance on it (in VA car owner’s vehicles are assessed and accrue personal property tax), but anything valued at less than $1,000 doesn't accrue any ppt, my old tank is valued at $600.00 so I it's $400 under the threshold value ... I think the State of VA is charging less, but it can still cost a bit of an arm and leg if you have an expensive car.

Enough mind vacating.... back to the coalface...