what do do?

Old Apr 16th 2002, 1:00 pm
Luca T.

Default what do do?

Hello, i'm an italian student of computer science. I'm thinking about coming to live
in th USA (i have some close friends there) but i don't know how to proceed. Where
can i find good info about it? What do i need? What should i do? Thank you, Luca

Old Apr 16th 2002, 3:00 pm
Luca T.

Default Re: what TO do?

*what TO do

sorry :P

Old Apr 26th 2002, 12:19 am
Just Joined

kisskeedee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: what do do?

do you need advice on how to obtain a visa or living in the country? do you need advice on which schools to go to? where to rent an apartment?
Old Apr 27th 2002, 2:00 am
Luca T.

Default Re: what do do?

Well... as i said i have close friends there and i would like to spend my life with
them. I would like to set up a computer related business with one of them but 1) i
don't know if it is possible and 2) i don't know how to get an immigrant visa. As i
said i am still a student, i would like to complete my studies here and then move.
But from what i have read around getting an immigrant visa is not that simple as i
thought. Any suggestion? Thank you, Luca T.

"kisskeedee" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > do you need advice on how to obtain a visa or living in the country? do you need
    > advice on which schools to go to? where to rent an apartment?
    >
    >
    >
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com