Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

What the...?

What the...?

Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:27 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What the...?

Originally Posted by Leslie66
I had chicken and vegetables. I'm trying eat healthy so I can continue with my alcoholic ways. I love being so rich I don't have to work.

Me too. I've just been to the toilet and wiped my arse with a $100.
Shame I had diarrhea, I've just spent $250k

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by gruffbrown
ROFLMAOWLA

It's bloody amazing isn't it? LOL!
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

The truth is out there
Attached Thumbnails What the...?-truth.jpg  
Banned

Truth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really nice

Well I'm certainly not.

Can we get back to bum sex?
Try it for real sometime. You know - the real world. With real people. I thought I saw you getting rammed up the ass one time, Leslie. But you were actually giving someone a BJ. Hard to tell the difference you see.

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Truth
I figured as much. Then you can believe you have achieved your goal for the day. Bravo!!

Seriously.

Seriously, yes, thankyou
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:28 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Well I'm certainly not.

Can we get back to bum sex?
We could borrow Truths corn cob
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:29 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Just a couple more decades till you die, Ray. Almost there!!
I doubt it will be that long ...I might take you with me of course ...
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Try it for real sometime. You know - the real world. With real people. I thought I saw you getting rammed up the ass one time, Leslie. But you were actually giving someone a BJ. Hard to tell the difference you see.
ha ha
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Manc
seconded he's a full of shit liar.

But he did manage to unite left and right! His only accomplishment so far, I believe.

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sarah
Me too. I've just been to the toilet and wiped my arse with a $100.
Shame I had diarrhea, I've just spent $250k

omg...you're killing me! LOL!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:30 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

I thought I saw you getting rammed up the ass one time, Leslie. But you were actually giving someone a BJ. Hard to tell the difference you see.

Wanna borrow my glasses then?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:30 pm
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

I see how it is Manc...you as the moderator are free to cast abuse, swear and act in a generally abusive manner. Yet when a lowly "member" or "troll" (as some claim) like me uses similar content, I should be grateful I'm not banned? So why is it bannable when I do it, yet condoned when the hyenas do it?

Talk about double standards.
It was the part where you decided what we can and cannot post

It was the part when you called us bastard brummies and the like

It was the part where you bragged about being a big shot and then found to be a lying sack of crap.

It was the part where I editted your post for fair use, only for you to change it back, making me do the fair use edit twice.

That made you fair game in my eyes.

You're a little man trying to play big shot with people whom are merely toying with you to while away there day, as am I, we'll soon get bored of you though.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:35 pm
Banned

Truth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really niceTruth is just really nice

Originally Posted by Manc
It was the part where you decided what we can and cannot post

It was the part when you called us bastard brummies and the like

It was the part where you bragged about being a big shot and then found to be a lying sack of crap.

It was the part where I editted your post for fair use, only for you to change it back, making me do the fair use edit twice.

That made you fair game in my eyes.

You're a little man trying to play big shot with people whom are merely toying with you to while away there day, as am I, we'll soon get bored of you though.
It's all fine by me mate. I'll be banned, smile, and get back to regular life. It's you lot that will still be wasting away your days in this forum...posting blogs about shopping habits...naming fake cyberpubs...ordering imaginary drinks and whatnot. You're the ones I feel sorry for because for me...today has been a one shot bit of fun. For you - this is life. This is a big part of your existence on earth...your daily schedule in society.

I think it's obvious who gets the last laugh around here.

And just so I don't leave by ban - I'm leaving now of my own accord. Goodbye ****ers...enjoy debating shades of table varnish and TV dinners. Te door won't hit my ass on the way out either, because I have you lot all clamouring to kiss it!!

See ya pals!