Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Here's to the Truth!

Here's to the Truth!

Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:41 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute
Default Here's to the Truth!

Best laugh I've had in ages.
I'd only be interested to know if he was an actual real person or if it was Tim Nice-but-Dim from The Fast Show.

Anyone know where I can buy HobNobs?
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:44 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Here's to the Truth!

Originally Posted by Sarah
I'd only be interested to know if he was an actual real person or if it was Tim Nice-but-Dim from The Fast Show.

15 pages cos one guy asked for his thread not be hijacked??

I'm just saying...don't start on me next. I come bearing friendship
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:45 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Schnorbitz

Sometimes things aren't what they seem
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:46 pm

Chorlton is an unknown quantity at this point

He had it coming for a long time. Don't worry - it's just that he'd outstayed his welcome.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:46 pm
Failed Expat ;-)

NJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNJ_Dave has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not laughing. I've just wasted half a day of job hunting to take the piss out of that tosser

Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:47 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Besides he doesn't even know the difference between a blow job and a rim job, philistine.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:48 pm
Senior Moment

Sarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond reputeSarah has a reputation beyond repute

So did he until he decided to tell us what we should and shouldn't be talking about, kind of sucked when he started calling everyone working class peasents and the like.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:49 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by NJ_Dave
I'm not laughing. I've just wasted half a day of job hunting to take the piss out of that tosser

That IS my ideal job!!
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute

It's more the point that people whom have subscribed and handed over good money to use this site take offense when some schmuck with 75 posts to their names tells them what they can and cannot post.

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Oh that was hysterical. Sarah, you just had me cracking up! You get unlimited karma from now on! LOL!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:50 pm
Account Closed

Rushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really niceRushman is just really nice

Originally Posted by Leslie66
Besides he doesn't even know the difference between a blow job and a rim job, philistine.
I would imagine one is done with a face like you're eating something and the other is done with a face like your trying to puke it back up.
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:52 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Pigtails
Oh that was hysterical. Sarah, you just had me cracking up! You get unlimited karma from now on! LOL!

Yay! I handed out so much Karma fromthose threads that I can't remember who I have and who I haven't K-ed !
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:54 pm
C'mon you Dragons

Schnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to beholdSchnorbitz is a splendid one to behold

Ah...well....y'see....now here's the thing. I didn't realise that there were two threads going on. I was only reading the "What the..." thread and not the Katrina one. So please, *hunching, shrugging and moving towards the door*, please don't flame me.

I'll get me coat....
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:55 pm

Pigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant futurePigtails has a brilliant future

Yay! I handed out so much Karma fromthose threads that I can't remember who I have and who I haven't K-ed !
Well not me!!!
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:56 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Pigtails
Well not me!!!
I thought I'd done you twice! I have to spread now anyway

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.