Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Well now I know

Well now I know

Old May 26th 2004, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: California since 1997 now back in UK since July 2004
honeymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond repute

OK.....
My guy pic of the decade.... LOL....

Jean Claude Van Damme..... Best one for me is Dolph Lundgren... body and brains.... and body and body and .....
Oops... sorry got carried away.......

Old May 26th 2004, 5:21 am
Winter hyphenator

monster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud of

Ugh.

And Double Ugh,

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

:lecture:

Old May 26th 2004, 5:24 am
Winter hyphenator

monster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud ofmonster has much to be proud of

BTW, the bobblehead toy of WWF's (or whatever it's called now) "The Undertaker" is the spitting image of my hubby :scared:
Old May 26th 2004, 6:36 am
You Are All Diseased

rincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond reputerincewind has a reputation beyond repute

honeymommy, you used the phrases 'Dolph Lundgren' and 'body and brains' in the same sentence.

Dolph Lundgren?

Brains?

Old May 26th 2004, 10:19 am
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well now I know

Originally posted by Gross50
you must be the centre of the world, with all the people around you
Then by definition you must be an ass- judging from all the shit you spew.
Old May 26th 2004, 11:59 am
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by rincewind
honeymommy, you used the phrases 'Dolph Lundgren' and 'body and brains' in the same sentence.

Dolph Lundgren?

Brains?

Clearly she knows something about where Dolph's brains reside that the rest of us have missed!
Old May 26th 2004, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

honeymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond reputehoneymommy has a reputation beyond repute

Dolph Lundgren has a masters degree in chemical engineering actually.....
I'd call that brains.....
The rest of him is quite appealing too.....
Old May 26th 2004, 2:33 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by honeymommy
Dolph Lundgren has a masters degree in chemical engineering actually.....I'd call that brains.....
But he was once engaged to Grace Jones ..bad taste!!!
Here's your treat for the day though!
Attached Thumbnails Well now I know-winter.jpg  
Old May 26th 2004, 2:35 pm
dealing with it

Chopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really niceChopper-Chris is just really nice

acually, he does look a bit like a white Grace Jones...I think its the jawline!

or maybe the hair
Old May 26th 2004, 3:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fighting the urge to stick a pin in him and see if he deflates....
Old May 26th 2004, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

HunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond reputeHunterGreen has a reputation beyond repute

Leslie, I agree with what everyone said (except Gross). The guy's a loser... keep looking for that winner!!! He IS out there!

Elaine
Old May 26th 2004, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

effi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud ofeffi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Well now I know

Originally posted by Gross50
As much as I sympathise with you, I dont understand what you are seeking for in the forum. as much as it is your choice to air your private life, do you have your patners permission to discuss him? i find that disrespectful to him. and dont you have friend's, relatives whom you can share your thoughts with? if not, you can try private messaging instead of trying to seek everyone's attention.

you need to get a grip on life. the world revolves around its axis, and not around people.
**** off
Old May 26th 2004, 6:05 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by honeymommy
Dolph Lundgren has a masters degree in chemical engineering actually.....
I'd call that brains.....
Ah, Chemical Engineering. That would explain the body then.
Old May 26th 2004, 6:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Ash UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond reputeAsh UK/US has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by manc1976
considering that 2 of you lasses live in Michigan, remind me again to never piss either of you off.
LOL Just remember the old adage... Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

But don't worry your safe

Ash
Old May 26th 2004, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Lion in Winter
Ah, Chemical Engineering. That would explain the body then.
I wouldn't say no to a part of his chemical engineering...

Oops.... forgetting I am married with 4 kids.... "slaps self" OK all better now.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.