Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Waheyyyyyyy! GOT IT!

Waheyyyyyyy! GOT IT!

Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:08 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute
Default Waheyyyyyyy! GOT IT!

Got my AOS approval. Approved in half an hour!

Put a very long post up in the marriage forum

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347221

Off to drink champers now!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:15 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice
Default Re: Waheyyyyyyy! GOT IT!

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride

WAY TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:35 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!

You really did go to town organising everything, didn't you?!?! I started getting my stuff ready for my interview last night & it's on Thursday!!! I know that would give you a heart attack, but not me, I love to live that part of my life, flying by the seat of my pants!!! Can you tell that I really don't give a rats arse about living here?!?! Although as long as I'm with hubby & our son, that's all that matters.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:41 pm
Powder Maggot

AdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond reputeAdobePinon has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, CB! Should be getting your shiny new piece of plastic real quick.

The irony for me has been that clearing immigration was easier before I had a GC. Last time, at Houston, they pulled me aside and accused me of making off with my old conditional GC. Fortunately I was able to tell them exactly how the ABQ immigration office cut it in two, placed in a small pink zip-loc bag with my fingerprint, photo and signature card, and who did it, and what date and time I last saw it.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:42 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Partystar
Congratulations!!!

You really did go to town organising everything, didn't you?!?! I started getting my stuff ready for my interview last night & it's on Thursday!!! I know that would give you a heart attack, but not me, I love to live that part of my life, flying by the seat of my pants!!! Can you tell that I really don't give a rats arse about living here?!?! Although as long as I'm with hubby & our son, that's all that matters.
Thanks. LOL! But I put it all together yesterday! But hubby has been collecting stuff for weeks. Both of our sons live with us. I have sole custody of my son he has joint custody of his with his residence being with us. If we moved he would risk having to leave his son here. We have to be here to remain a family.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:43 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by TN-Dave
WAY TO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thanks Captain!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:44 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by AdobePinon
Congrats, CB! Should be getting your shiny new piece of plastic real quick.

The irony for me has been that clearing immigration was easier before I had a GC. Last time, at Houston, they pulled me aside and accused me of making off with my old conditional GC. Fortunately I was able to tell them exactly how the ABQ immigration office cut it in two, placed in a small pink zip-loc bag with my fingerprint, photo and signature card, and who did it, and what date and time I last saw it.
Thanks. That's a pain. Lucky for me she told me mine will be unconditional. (Been married 2 1/2 years). Can't wait to join the short line! Going to have to take a trip to celebrate!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:46 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. LOL! But I put it all together yesterday! But hubby has been collecting stuff for weeks. Both of our sons live with us. I have sole custody of my son he has joint custody of his with his residence being with us. If we moved he would risk having to leave his son here. We have to be here to remain a family.
Oh, I completely understand that, I would do the same thing if I were in your shoes. At the moment, it seems to me that we would be having a better life if we were back in England, but maybe I've just been wearing my rose-tinted glass too much...I really should throw those away!!!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:47 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Thanks Captain!
You're welcome. Just glad it went as smoothly for you as it could.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:48 pm
Back where I belong!

Thanks. That's a pain. Lucky for me she told me mine will be unconditional. (Been married 2 1/2 years). Can't wait to join the short line! Going to have to take a trip to celebrate!
That'll work well for me too, we've been married over 5 years now. I'm gonna book my flights as soon as I have my card in my hand, England here we come! I can't wait for everyone to see my son, the last time most of them saw him he was 4 months old, he's now 18 months.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:51 pm
roamin in the gloamin

clydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond reputeclydegirl has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations. I got mine that long ago ( in the consulate in Edinburgh ) I think it was much simpler back then. Enjoy
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:51 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by Partystar
That'll work well for me too, we've been married over 5 years now. I'm gonna book my flights as soon as I have my card in my hand, England here we come! I can't wait for everyone to see my son, the last time most of them saw him he was 4 months old, he's now 18 months.
I wish you all the luck we had! Just be prepared. That's all you can do. I really think that they are just looking at whether you are genuinely married. The little ankle biter should do that for you.

And hey, i'm going back this summer. If we're there the same time I shal hunt you down and......lol....I mean we should meet up!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:52 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by TN-Dave
You're welcome. Just glad it went as smoothly for you as it could.
Thanks it really did. The officer was really nice. She obviously she our file inside out but that mean't she knew what she wanted to see.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:53 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by clydegirl
Congratulations. I got mine that long ago ( in the consulate in Edinburgh ) I think it was much simpler back then. Enjoy
Thanks. (Showing your age now )
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:57 pm
Account Closed

Angry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to beholdAngry White Pyjamas is a splendid one to behold

Congrats. Time to forget about USCIS for 10 years unless you go for citizenship

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.