Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA
Reload this Page >

Waheyyyyyyy! GOT IT!

Waheyyyyyyy! GOT IT!

Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:57 pm

robskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond reputerobskatie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Waheyyyyyyy! GOT IT!

Originally Posted by CaliforniaBride
Got my AOS approval. Approved in half an hour!

Put a very long post up in the marriage forum

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=347221

Off to drink champers now!
Nice one CB, congratulations
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:58 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats

Having gotten my GC via the lottery I'm completely ignorant of the lengths some of you have had to go to to get yours, but from the amount of moaning that goes on here it must be a major hassle, so well done and congrats again
Old Jan 9th 2006, 6:59 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Angry White Pyjamas
Congrats. Time to forget about USCIS for 10 years unless you go for citizenship
Think I'm going to have to naturalize. Somebody has to cancel out hubby's vote!
CA to TX to Jamaica

CaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond reputeCaliforniaBride has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robskatie
Nice one CB, congratulations
\
Ta muchly!
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Congrats

Having gotten my GC via the lottery I'm completely ignorant of the lengths some of you have had to go to to get yours, but from the amount of moaning that goes on here it must be a major hassle, so well done and congrats again
Thanks. You're certainly right aout that!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:02 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

I wish you all the luck we had! Just be prepared. That's all you can do. I really think that they are just looking at whether you are genuinely married. The little ankle biter should do that for you.

And hey, i'm going back this summer. If we're there the same time I shal hunt you down and......lol....I mean we should meet up!
Yeah, we're taking the Dudester with us, although I'm sure he'll be a little terror, but that'll be even more proof that our marriage isn't a sham!!!

It would be great to meet up, I'm looking to go in April as BA have a really good deal going on at the moment for that time. When are you looking to go in the Summer?
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:02 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Originally Posted by BigDavyG
Congrats

What numbers did you pick that week then ? LOLOL
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:17 pm
Thinking about it

BigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond reputeBigDavyG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TN-Dave
What numbers did you pick that week then ? LOLOL
Think the numbers that week were 13, 13, 13, 13, 13, 13
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:18 pm
Back where I belong!

Location: Melbourne, Oz to Banbury, England to El Mirage, AZ & now back to England!
Partystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond reputePartystar has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, quick question.

When you try to karma someone & you click on 'Add to reputation' & it tells you that you've gotta spread it around before giving it to that person again, does it mean that it went through this time, but you've gotta spread it before giving it again?
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:19 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

Originally Posted by Partystar
Yeah, we're taking the Dudester with us, although I'm sure he'll be a little terror, but that'll be even more proof that our marriage isn't a sham!!!

It would be great to meet up, I'm looking to go in April as BA have a really good deal going on at the moment for that time. When are you looking to go in the Summer?
You've skillfully avoided the collision! I'm planning for this summer.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:20 pm
CA to TX to Jamaica

does it mean that it went through this time, but you've gotta spread it before giving it again?
Nope. You have to spread it out to the unworthy first. Takes ages.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:20 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, quick question.

When you try to karma someone & you click on 'Add to reputation' & it tells you that you've gotta spread it around before giving it to that person again, does it mean that it went through this time, but you've gotta spread it before giving it again?
it means they get zilch ... until you have given out 25 times ..before you can give to that same person again ..
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:22 pm
Captain Caaaaaaveeemaaaan

TN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really niceTN-Dave is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ray
it means they get zilch ... until you have given out 25 times ..before you can give to that same person again ..
so THAT's why I get Karma from people.... they need to spreadi t around to the rest of us ! LOLOL
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:23 pm
Back where I belong!

Nope. You have to spread it out to the unworthy first. Takes ages.
That sux, I tried to give it to you earlier. It's happened many a time before, but I always hoped it went through. I find myself giving to the same people over & over again, or at least trying to give!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 7:37 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

That sux, I tried to give it to you earlier. It's happened many a time before, but I always hoped it went through. I find myself giving to the same people over & over again, or at least trying to give!
Don't you give her anything .....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.